Chapter 11

George woke up, sitting up and rubbing his eyes, he looked around.

Where am I?

"Good morning Georgie," Dream peeked his head in the room, "I was just about to come see if you were awake."

"You're in my house by the way," Dream came into the room and sat on the bed.

George looked around, his eyes falling on a photo of Dream and people who he was assuming his family.

"Wait, am I in your room?" George began to panic, "in your bed?"

"Calm down, I slept on the couch, not beside you," Dream rolled his eyes, getting off the bed.

"O-oh..." George shakily crossed his arms, "why didn't you bring me home?"

"You were sleeping, and I was too tired to," Dream shrugged.

Dream looked at the brunette's wrist, something catching his attention.

"Is that... the glow stick bracelet...?" Dream asked, and George hid his arm in embarrassment, "n-no...?"

"Don't lie to me George," Dream murmured and George's face lit up red, "I think I should be getting home."

"Okay..." Dream turned away from him, walking about of the room. George got out of the bed, his legs sore from all the walking from yesterday.

He shivered, why is it so cold?

The brunette looked at the door, and then at a sweater hanging over Dream's bed frame. He slipped it on, the sleeves being long and falling over his hands when he lifted them up.

The waist part of it was also long, and was halfway to his knees.

"Hey you-" Dream stopped at the doorway, staring at George. He looked up, embarrassed, "s-sorry, I'm just really cold. I can give it back."

"N-no keep it, you look cute in it," Dream's face was red, and so was George's, as they stood there staring at each other, "your eyes are really pretty."

"Thank you?" George crossed his arms nervously. Dream hesitantly made his way across the room to him.

When he stood in front of the brunette, he looked down at him, whispering in his ear, "did you know that you're really short?"

George hit his shoulder, "I'm average height!"

"Sure, we'll go with that," Dream smirked, and George glared up at him, "you're just really tall."

"Am I now?" Dream looked at him enticingly, and George gulped, "y-yeah."

The blonde slowly backed George up against the wall behind him, and wrapped his arms around the brunettes waist.

"Wait Dream..." George pushed the man off, "no, we can't do this, I'm sorry."

Dream looked hurt, "fine, I'll take you home now."

There was an awkward silence between the two as they got on their shoes and walked outside, Dream locking the door to his house behind him, and unlocking the car.

As they got into their car, and buckled their seatbelts, George played with the glow stick bracelet nervously.

"Why do you still have that?" Dream asked pulling out of the driveway.

"I... don't know," George sighed, "you're not mad at me, are you?"

"No, it's like you said, we were supposed to be co-workers only. We were stupid to think being friends would work," Dream's voice was strained, like he was trying not to cry.

"Dream..."

"No, it's fine. I thought my feelings for you were gone, but obviously... the last two days proved me wrong," Dream turned on the radio, obviously not wanting to talk anymore.

When they got to George's place, he got out, glancing at the blonde, who muttered, "if you're wondering, just keep the sweater."

George nodded, and then shut the car door behind him, walking to his house.

After George was inside, tears started streaming down his face, and he rested his face in his hands, heart breaking sobs racking through his body.

Still crying, he pulled away from George's house.

Rain started to pour down, beating against the top of the car and windows.

Let go of him.

WC: 691

Sorry for not updating for so long, I was struggling to write even such a short chapter :,)

But anYwAys, there's probably gonna be a couple more chapters, and then this book will be doneeeee