Chapter 13(but it's a happy ending)

Here's what y'all wanted. Or not ;)

"Happy nine months Georgie!" Dream burst into George's apartment.

George was on a call though and his eyes widened, mouthing sorry at the brunette.

The brunette rolled his eyes, and continued to talk to whoever was on the phone.

About five minutes later George finally said his goodbyes, and then looked at his boyfriend, "happy nine months."

"Well you could be more excited," Dream teased, handing him a bag, "open it."

George peered cautiously into the bag, and then pulled out a small teddy bear with a flower crown on.

"Dream... it's so cute... thank you." George smiled sadly at him.

"Why do you look so... sad?" Dream pulled him in for a hug, petting the brunette's hair.

"That call... Dream I was offered a job," George pushed his boyfriend away, and Dream looked at him incredulously, "okay...? You're offered jobs all the time?"

"I think I want to take it," George replied carefully. Dream's jaw slacked, "so what... what does that mean for us?"

"Well, it would require me moving to the UK, so..." George pursed his lips, "Dream I haven't gotten an offer like this in a while..."

"Okay, well, there's always long distance I guess," Dream suggested, but George shook his head, "no, I don't want to go through that, and I don't want to put you through that either."

"Oh come on Georgie," Dream whined, and the brunette shook his head, "like I said, I think I want to take it. Nothing's been decided yet."

"Alright... Can we cuddle?"

"Sure."

------

"And then he said he didn't want to do long distance!" Dream cried to Sapnap, who he was on call with. Sapnap just sighed.

"Long distance does seem hard Dream..." Sapnap tried to reason with the blonde, but he could hear Dream's sobs just getting harsher.

Dream sobbed something incoherent into the phone and Sapnap rubbed his face with his hand, "dude I cannot understand you."

After a few minutes of silence, well, other than Dream crying, Sapnap decided to hang up.

------

"Mr. WasTaken, can we talk?" George was standing in the doorway of Dream's class.

"I guess," he narrow his eyes towards the brunette, and then looked back at his class, "just talk quietly amongst yourselves."

He walked out of his class, closing the door behind him, "this better be worth disrupting my class George."

"It's about me moving. To the UK," George gazed at Dream, and the blonde crossed his arms, "listen... you're choosing either me or the UK, so if I ever meant anything to you..."

Dream's voice softened, "please at least consider choosing me."

George stared at him, and then took a deep breath.

"I choose you."

————

"Happy two year anniversary Georgie!" Dream smiled down at his boyfriend, and George returned the smile.

Dream slipped his arms around the brunettes waist, and murmured, "I have a surprise for you..."

"Ugh Dream, you know I hate surprises," George rolled his eyes playfully. Dream smirked, "yeah, I do, that's why I made it a surprise."

He dropped his arms, grabbing George's arm, "come on."

"Where are we going?"

"The backyard."

Before exiting Dream's house, he turned to his boyfriend, "close your eyes."

"Wait what if I trip?"

"You won't, I've got you."

George sighed, but obeyed, and continued to be guided by Dream.

After they got outside, Dream let go of George's arm, "stand here."

"Um... Okay?"

After a couple of minutes, George heard Dream's voice again.

"Open your eyes."

And so he did.

Dream was in front of him and George raised an eyebrow.

"These past few years have been a little crazy. Especially with all of the drama that occurred during those times. When you choose me instead of that job offer...

I wanted to marry you in the spot, and no, it's not exaggeration. I love you so much George that sometimes it hurts, but I never have I once considered to stop loving you, no matter how much you hurt me."

Dream slowly got down one knee, "and that's why I'm here, asking you this question."

He pulled out a box, and opened it, and a gorgeous ring was awaiting inside.

"Will you marry me Georgie?"

George clapped his hand over his mouth, and then nodded, "yes, yes, yes!"

"Congratulations!" Sapnap jumped up from behind a table, as well as Karl, Quackity, Ranboo, Tommy, and Tubbo.

Dream slipped the ring on his finger and stood up, pulling George in for a kiss.

"I love you George," Dream smiled, pulling in his fiancé for a hug, and George rested his head on Dream's chest, "I love you too."

WC: 823

ARE Y'ALL HAPPY?
YOU GOT YOUR HAPPY ENDING🙄✋

akebwjwn sorry it took so long i had zero motivation, it was FANTASTIC 🤩💅

moving on, sorry if it's rushed or whatnot

i'm working on a new story now so ;)

anyhoos bye this is the fINAL chapter
and i mean it >:(