vii. | bing

❝he's yanking her hair
she crawls down, takes the blame
he's kissing her hands
hope is a dangerous game❞

vii.
bing | bing cherries are large, dark and most commercially sold.
_______________________

naya-

he lay unconscious on the torn, amber couch, one arm flung over the mahogany table. sharp, jagged pieces of glass lay strewn across the table. his fingers bled.

"F-Felix?" please be okay.

his eyes rolled back and a cough erupted from him as i stood frozen by the door, gripping the handle with all my might,
as if it'll pull Felix back up.

oh my god.

he striked his palm harshly against the table, in a dazed effort to stand up. he smelled like alcohol...and cherry wine.

but i hated cherries and he hated wine.

i rushed towards him and grabbed his wrist, blood trickled slowly as it traced the path along his veins. oh my god.

the same hand suddenly felt very heavy in my own. his blood pooled on the white tiled floor, the site making me nauseous. some liquid dropped in the pool of red, suddenly dilating it. it was then that i realised i was crying.

i dashed towards the bathroom and took the first aid kit out.

taking some sterile gauze, i pressed it gently on his arm as he struggled to sit upright against the couch. he groaned in pain but did little to snatch his hand away. i was too numb to speak but uttered something incoherent, mustering up the little courage i had.

"What were you doing?"

"None of your business." he spat, making me flinch. still, i continued to aid him. his tie hung loosely around his neck and his chalk-white shirt was missing the first two buttons.

"Take care of yourself, Felix." i breathed as i finished wrapping the wounds up. then as an afterthought, i added with baited breath. "Please."

his hand felt lighter now in mine, steadfastly approaching my cheek. his hand gripping the back of my neck, yanking my hair as he brought the side of my face closer to his lips.

his hot breath fell on my ear, anxiously in anticipation and high off pain, i let out a low, guttural scream.

"You know I love you, right?" i barely managed to nod, his grip intensified as i held my breath, the stench of alcohol overwhelming me.

the last thing i remembered was my necklace digging into my skin and his chant of ice-cold words.

_______
❝he's fucking with her mind
she could try, but in vain
he's kissing her earlobe
whispering vows, promising pain❞

**
a/n: hey, another update! thoughts?

why do you think Felix did what he did? Is it excusable?

don't forget to tap the star and vote : )