UNWANTED & SUDDEN....

In Nisha's cabin,

vish is standing tensed she said Nisha I can't able to hid this truth from sehgals anymore it's getting difficult for me & vikrant as well......please don't make it more difficult for us......mahir is also unaware of this fact he didn't have a slightest idea what's gonna happen in coming days....we're cheating on him....

Nisha said frustratedly so what you want go & tell them about her condition jeene se Pehle hi mrr jayenge sab ... vish you also know this & I too that bela uss ghr ki member nahi jaan hai soul hai .do you really want to apart that soul from them before she is actually going to apart from them by telling them this truth you are going to kill them all....so it's better to leave these things on there own .

Vish said that's gonna be really tough for us ....

Nisha said for me as well ......vish we can't do anything .....as you can see you were telling her about you & vikrant's patchup in initial days and how attentively she was listening .......she is acting very normal but she is unaware of the fact that she is so.weak and also vish this is the last time we are talking about this ....

Vish nodded her head in yes and said ok i'm going mahir is coming for taking care of her it's already 7pm .....

Nisha said hmmm ok and don't worry still she has plenty of time don't worry 😊.

Vish smiled lil....

And she walked out of the room unaware of the fact that there is one more person listening them from outside those lil ears heared alott which is not supposed to be .....

[Any guesses]....Hint: this character played a short part in this whole story till now.👇Tell me in cmnts😀

In Bela's Room:-

Mahir entered in her room and found her sleeping ......he take back his step out and said kuhu she is sleeping I guess you guys are not able to meet her right now do one thing . This is the last night she is here tomorrow she is already coming home so you can meet her there ok ......

OK maamu said shravani in his lap ......(kuhu nodded her head too)
Than she asked where are the kids ....

Mahir said they left with vishkha already ......

Mahir kissed  on shravani's cheeks giving back her to kuhu....
Now you guys can go driver will drop you home....

Kuhu said okh bhai .......

1 hour later......

Mahir is busy in his office work sitting on the couch of bela's room .....

When he saw bela is waking up ........
He quickly goes towards her he filled glass with water and gave that to bela she gulped it in one go.....
Than she said mahir ji how are you ?.......mahir didn't listened her just busy in cleaning her face from tissue .....

She again looked towards his face and said aur kitne din mahir ji......I said i'm sorry than ........

Mahir walked back towards couch  and continued his work.......

Bela's patience gave up and she pricked out the needle from hand which cause blood to oozed out of her canula....still she bear that pain and pressed her lips for not making any noise tears flowed down.......
She slowly kept her legs down on the floor and walked towards mahir  .her legs are shaking still she managed to do that .....she said in little high pitch ek baar mai aapko smjh mai nhi aata kya I said galti ho gyi I said sorry aapko Koi farq hi nhi pdta .......mahir ji.....(she hid her hand behind back)

Mahir looked towards her and for a moment he got shocked bela what are you doing he stood up to hold her she stepped back....

No don't touch me stay there first tell me what's your problem I know Maine galat kiya but what are you doing is also not justified ........

Mahir said me Maine kya kiya what did I do?.....

Bela said what did you do .......why ? You are this much good love ......you are doing everything so willingly don't you have any complain from your life why your life is like this why.....? Mahir ji you lost yourself for me and this regret is not letting me live peacefully mahir ji I made your life worst than hell and that's the reason I hid all this from you in Switzerland because you are coming back to yourself my mahir ji who is always happy happy .... ......(She said weeping)

Mahir smiled and said that's it I want to know the reason and bela why you are like this you think about everyone but not for yourself .....and talking about me you know what (he took her face in her hands) you are my life and why I have any complain with my life until you are there and who said you made my life hell ....you made my life more beautiful .....and without you my life is so lifeless.....and problem is in everyone's life but we will fight .....okh.....so not to worry he hugged her .....
Bela more snuggled in him hugging back.......

Nisha entered without knocking ......and she saw they were hugging each other she gets happy but her eyes popped out when she saw her hospital gown drenched in blood from left side she yelled bela ......

They both looked towards nisha ......and bela felt dizzy she slid down from mahir's embrace towards floor .....mahir tried to hold her but she melt down like jelly ......
She laid on the floor mahir took her face in his lap and soon blood started oozing out of her nose ......still she is smiling gazing towards mahir...... nisha is trying to cover her wound with the help of nurses.....and mahir is busy in wiping blood coming out of the nose .....and he looked towards smiling bela........his eyes got lil more teary he looked towards her questioning her Why?.......she said in a very low tone mahir ji I want to meet my whole family .......please ........I think it's the time ......

Mahir said in between his sobs no don't say like this bela we will definitely gonna meet them after your discharge you are going to be fit & fine.......understand......nisha please tell her she is not going anywhere our kids are so small ....they need her....I need her our while family need her ......aur waise bhi you've said that she is going to be discharge tomorrow.....haina

(He took her from floor laid her on the bed)

Nisha nodded her head wiping her tears .........
Nisha said holding his shoulder I think you should call your family ........

Mahir looked towards her in shock .......he got numb ......something broke into him......which is unheard .....

He hugged her more closely squeezing her more into his chest he said no meri bela kahin nahi ja rahi .....be.......bela.....

Nisha ordered ward boy call sehgals right now
Be quick

Bela said in very low tone mahir ji look towards me mahir ji .......look......i'm not going anywhere i'm here only (she showed her index finger towards his chest).

I'm always going to alive in you in our kids ......whenever you want to meet me just keep your hands on your heart and those beats will tell you that i'm alive in you...see God is gonna take care of me up there ......(she took long breath again)...I Loved you forever and will love you forever & ever.

Mahir said no...... noooooo........(he weeped)....Bela i'm going to die without you bela.......he squeezed her more in hug he yelled god where are you i'm telling you don't even dare to touch her .......he yelled after a min. Silence spread all over the room and in the Hospital........a kind of grieving silence engulfed whole room .....mahir didn't felt anything .....he moved bela's face from his chest and saw a lifeless but beautiful face tucked with a smile .......he shook her head but there was no response.....
Nisha held his shoulder from her trembling hands she squeezed his shoulder and with heavy voice she said mahir she is gone.......

Mahir looked towards her beautiful smiling face and yelled
belaaaaaaaa.........his voice gavee chills in spine of other peoples present in the Hospital........and Nisha's eyes are not ready to stop shedding tears
.....

WOAH A HEAVIEST ONE INDEED BUT FELLAS THIS IS NOT THE END CHILL JUST ENJOY READING THIS ONE MAKE YOU CRY BUT  NEXT ONE WILL MAKE YOU SMILE THIS IS MY PROMISE😊

ENJOY READING....

-LOVE SANDHYA💖