THE FINAL MILAAP (PART-2) The End😊

Mahir opened his eyes in jerk he is sweating badly looking here and there everywhere suddenly someone's giggling voice pour into his ears and he moved his gaze towards his right side and there he saw bela sitting on the bed watching some stuff on tab and laughing like maniac whole room is filled with her voice of laughter ......

She in between looked towards mahir who is already up she said oh mahir ji uth gye aap see watch this series this is so funny hahaha.....😂

Mahir looked towards her walked and quickly took her into bone crushing hug ....bela got confused what happened mahir ji ? She said......he said hmmm nothing and kept on hugging her .....he looked towards ceiling and thanked to God .......

Bela said hmmmm got it bad dream haan ......

Mahir said yes very bad .....never wanted to see that damn dream again.....

Bela said i'll punch that dream back to hell don't even dare to come again in my husband's sleep.....

Mahir laughed ya sure Hahahaha ......you are too cute my love.....

Bela said not more than you Mr.mahir .....

Bela said wanna sleep more.....

Mahir said yes a bit ....

Bela said ok than sleep here only she fold her legs make him laid and kept his face on her lap and kept on moving her fingers in his hairs.....and she continued watching her stuff with headphones on....mahir looked upwards towards her giggling face ......and praised this moment with his smile .....he is so thankful that all is just a nightmare reality is beautiful and she is sitting here and he is spending his time with her.....

Next morning,

Everybody welcomed Bela back at home .....

Mihir & mahira both are chirping in the whole house as there mommy is at home finally......
Everybody hugged bela ......

As she is still so weak so vish make her sit on the sofa ...and than she turned back to go back when she saw someone kneeled down and he is non other thank Vikrant he said.....so finally vish as you want bela is here your best friend sitting next to you as you always want so now finally I want to ask you will you marry me miss vishakha khanna.......
Vish's eyes got lil teary and she kept on staring at him....and forgot what to say...

Bela pinched on vish's waist ....

Vish irked in pain ouchhhh....!!!!! Bela ki bacchi itni zor se pinch Kon krta hai......

Bela said frustratedly toh itni der se vo bechara tere liye jhuka baitha answer toh dede...idiot....

Everybody laughed on there antics.....

Summi said say yes beta say yes.....

Vish finally broke her chain of thoughts and said yes I will marry you & only you this is even a question .....

And all laughed and clapped as Vikrant slids solitaire in vish's finger....

Bela whistled ......in excitement ...mahir scolded her for not doing that again as it will force pressure on her head nerves......

Bela sat back at her place with swelled cheeks......

Mahir said under her breath ye ladki ka Bachpana kb jyega.....

Suddenly Shravani came running to bela and hugged her more tightly with tears......

Bela looked towards her face and said why are you crying baby....haan.....

Everybody gets worried for her .....Kuhu said pta nhi bela tum hi dekho na isne raat ko bhi dinner nhi kiya bhut chup chup hai jab se hospital se aayin hai I know hum tumse kal mil nhi paaye thy as you were sleeping that time mujhe lga shayad uss wajah se sad hai but now you are here and she saw you still she is same and now she is crying God knows what happened to my baby.....