heart healing time

Mahir was going towards hospital after picking up mahira from her friend's birthday party.......

In the Hospital,
Mahir is busy in talking with the doctor telling him about bela's condition ........
Meanwhile mahira who's waiting outside of the meeting room of the hospital busy with her I-pad she saw a cute lil puppy roaming in the lobby and goes behind him leaving her stuff on the chair  ......

In the conference room,

Mr . George  this is the file & all the reports of my wife it has all the information regarding  her situation & past treatments held in these 5 years  ......

George said see mr.sehgal your wife's case is so complicated and after being on bed from past few years her body became so weak that if we tried any kind of surgery it will have 2 kind of impact on her firstly it can be successful or either we can loose her for forever.....OK I'm ready for performing surgery on her from my side but I can't take risk because I know your wife's background and your background  is not so normal being an high profile individual you know what I mean so........ I had to firstly take permission  from my higher authorities  of the hospital than i can  perform surgery properly with all the permissions .......

Mahir listened all this very seriously and said please Mr. George  I beg u please save my wife I don't care about my profile  I just know that right now my wife is sick and I want her treatment to be done please I beg u .......he joints hand infront of the Dr. ....

On the other side,
Mahira is going behind the puppy and she mistakenly gets into elevator and elevator's doors get closed and she got stuck there alone with puppy .......she got scared .......and starts crying looks here & there for help but she found only 4 steel walls around her .....
She starts yelling d...ddddaadddy......daddy .....mom......mimi......somebody help ........
In panick she starts pressing buttons on the panel .....and she pressed bell button & alarm red lights starts blooming all over in elevator .......she got more scared .......
And suddenly lift stopped on the spot.....
Security guard is yelling from outside who's there in the elevator please answer ..........than he talked to someone on radio please tell me who's in elevator no. 12 on the 6th floor......
The guy on the phone said a baby girl of nearly 5-6 years old with a puppy is stuck in it .....it seems she is scared too.....
A man coming saw security  tensed and asked what's happening here is everything fine.....
Security man said no Dr.  A lil kid is being stuck in this elevator  we 're trying our best to help her don't worry we'll bring her out safely.....
Man said damn it a kid oh no let me help u ......I'm a pediatrician I can help .......wait ...he ran towards the staircase and goes in control room......where security is trying to communicate with mahira through mic but she ain't ready to listen them as because she is too much scared .......that man looked towards screen .....he said oh no....I know her she is .....security said than please help us .....
Man said ok ......he said hey mahira ......
Mahira stopped panicking  lil bit after listening the voice which sounds familiar to her ......
He said hey sweetie this is me .....remember I helped your mom yesterday during shopping & few days ago in the park I'm that Dr.
Mahira  said I can't see you where are you Mr. Dr.
Vikrant said but I can see you baby don't worry .....
Mahira said ok Mr. Dr. can u please call my daddy here (she looked here & there ) I'm not feeling well here .........
Vikrant said of course honey but firstly you have to came out of that thing ....so can u tell me till which no. You know number counting .....
Mahira said till 25
Vikrant said wow well that's great .....OK than can u able to see no. 4 button on the panel please press that and than press that green arrow button facing down ......(than Vikrant ran towards staircase along with guards)
Mahira did as Vikrant said ....

Elevator's door gets opened on the floor no.4 Vikrant took crying mahira in lap .........he consoled her it's OK everything  is fine baby everything  is fine mahira hugged him more  tightly and said I want daddy ......
Vikrant said ok let's find your daddy .....let's go on reception first your daddy will came there .......