I'm fine is she?🙂

After alott of struggling for life of bela, finally mahir bela & family got a breath of relief after winning the battle for life ....bela is still weak but she is recovering but not that fast 10 years is long way after sleeping in a deep sleep of half Brain dead she is finally back to life but still she & her body.  needs time to recovering in between all this there proofs of love's 10th birthday is there & .... In love of there babies they forgot there past pain & current situation & decided to celebrate it ......
And for that vikrant planned a beautiful visit to Switzerland .....!!!! With whole family as a surprise....!!! !!

During whole journey they all enjoyed alott but somewhere bela forgets her sufferings in past but mahir is still concerned as same as he was before because he is getting warnings every day from Dr. nisha as they didn't tell her & not even asked her that they can take bela with them is it safe for her to take her on vacations is it safe for her to travel from one country to another.....
Mahir also forget about that.... But his tickled about asking to Dr. Nisha after......
he got worried after flying from India to Switzerland....
On the other hand vish & vikrant also got worried that may be they made a mistake of planning vacations without concerning from Doctor...
So let me just put light beam on what happened that mahir vish & vikrant got this much worried :

On the Day of the journey:
In hotel whole family is busy in dinner as it was a long journey they all were tired ....... & there is going to be very exciting vacations for whole family for that they all need energy as well.... So they all were having there dinner silently.... But there silent dinner become disastrous.....
When someone yelled from staff that infront of room no. 149 on floor no. 6.....
Lady is fallen down on the lobby floor and blood is coming out from her mouth & nose......
Mahir & whole family ran as fast as they can....
Mahir ordered vish to take care of kids don't bring them there.... They'll get tensed....
Vish nods her head in yes . . ..

They all ran towards floor no. 6
As they all know it's behir's room 149 & that lady is probably bela...
They didn't take her for dinner with them because she is 5 times more tired than all.... So she needs rest mahir already feed her in room before having dinner with family....mahir put her to sleep before coming there.... Mahir is not her husband (like how he takes  care of bela he seems like mother of her more than her husband).....

They all reached there and found that she is not bela...... She is some other lady who mistakenly fall and gets hit by the floor so hard that blood oozed out if her nose..... Than mahir helped her family to took her to hospital than mahir goes towards sumi.....
Mahir said mom ye bela nhi hai....
Sumi said thank god beta mai drr gyi thi bhut ek baar check kr bela kahan hai.....
Mahir said mom me check krta hu waise toh room mai hi hogi.... Aiye...

Mahir opened the door of there room found that bela is drinking water .... On bed...

Mahir asked what happened bela is everything all right yup mahir ji all good bss thodi thirsty ho gyi thi toh having water aapka dinner ho gya...