The final milaap (part-01)

Vish again  came there to meet bela in hospital  but this time she is not alone she is with the 2 lil naughties along with her ....
Bela got amazed and lil emotional after meeting her kids after so many days it's almost 2 weeks since she is here recovering from her lil surgery ........and didn't met them. mahir is still not talking to her he cares for her alott......last night when vish left from there during dinner due to her sickness she started throwing up her  food ......mahir took care of her whole night ......and that time bela once tried to talk but than he silently kept caressing her hairs and she slept due to high dosage......

Bela said hey guys how are you my babies ....

Vish said sambhalo yaar tum apne babies ye mahira ne mera jeena mushkil krdiya pura ghr sur pe utha ke rkha tha madam ne .....take me to mumma take me to mumma .......otherwise I'm not going to school ......same your son is same oh God mai kya bola rhi hu they both are twins obviously same honge anyways ...here is your mumma now spare me for a moment...

Mihir & mahira both sat on the both sides of bela on her bed gave her a hug together. ....

Mahira saw canula in her hands and said mumma is this painful ......

Bela said no not at all baby I want to live .....live for you guys that's why these needles are nothing just giving me life to live with you my bacchas. ......

Mihir said mumma well this is nothing we saw you in wires more than this....... these are nothing .......

(Mahira showed him finger on lips sign)

Mihir slowly said oops I forgot ....

Bela noticed that but didn't said anything. ......

Mahira said mumma I have some colour sketch books & crayons can we draw here please ......

Bela said yes of course  go there near couch there is a table go there and have fun but don't go out ok ......and don't make noise too this is hospital ok.....

Mihir Mahira said ok mom and they both got busy with there stuff.....

Vish sat near her and said see kitne samjhdaar hain dono mahir said once not to tell or even mention about past in front of you to them and they copy pasted that in there mind...........

Bela said (wiping tears from corner of her eyes) vish I never wished for this kind of life never ever pta nhi konse janam ka badla le rhy hai bhgwaan. .......sometimes I feel like ......

Vish said feel like what .....

Bela said ki ye sab kab khtm hoga .........I want my normal life  where me & mahir ji we both were working in office as well as looking after our kids spending time with them......

Vish said bhot over think krti hai madam aap .........sb thik ho jyega chill.......

Bela said hmmmm.....OK so continue. ..

Vish said what .....

Bela said vahi tumhari aur Vikrant ki milaap story ....

Vish said ok ok .......

Vish said haan kahan thy hum ok haan so
.
.
.
.

Vikrant got to know that I'm not married I'm still unmarried. ......

He decided to tell me everything and confront me when I came to see you in hospital but before he could do that situation got critical........

Next Morning mahir left for hospital as because this is bela's surgery day and I also decided to join him .......I got my work done on time I send both the kids in there play school ........