everything is messed up

Author's note:
"Everything is messed up In vish, vikrant & bela mahir's life as well
Bela & mahir is together but not really together......
Vish & vikrant make there differences by their own.....
Vish is not married neither she is the mother of mihir & mahira but she confessed in front Of vikrant, that she is married and having a happy life & family with mahir making a wall of glass reflecting a happy image of her with mahir and kids in front of vikrant......
Vish didn't do this intentionally she saw that vikrant has a family a happy family and got heartbroken she felt a guilt in her...... So for saving him from This same feeling she lied to him....
But Somehow, she didn't knew that
Inspite of her Efforts he still felt that heart broke in him after listening vish,
He somehow got it that she is mistaken by addressing his friends wife as his wife....
But he didn't cleared out anything to her ....
Because he didn't want to hurt her by saying that he did not kept her promise of getting married to other girl all the things which he said to her on. The phone that time that he is getting married and he kept her promise was all lie.... The reality is he never get married to Anyone because his heart loved only girl and that is vishakha no other girl. Can take her place in his heart ......
Same goes for vishakha....
But destiny is playing a very unfair game with them....
They both were dying to be together but misunderstandings were not letting this to happen....
Let's see what's gonna happen now..."

               ***********************
1 month passed since vishrant meet at the park they never tried to meet each other again after that because somewhere they thought not to touch the wound given by past to them... Else they will get pain only.....

Mahir & vishakha still struggling for getting the best treatment for bela.....
But it's not working her condition getting worse than worse day by day mahir is on. The verge to loose her and he is not ready accept the fact that he is going to see his life his love dead soon already she is living dead . .... Every time that feeling of loosing her is killing him inside day by day already he is dead inside still when he saw her breathing on the bed that gives her strength & hope that she will be fine soon...... Every problem has a solution ..... And Bela's problem too has a solution he just want to find it by hook or by crook..... He still. Didn't gave up.....
But family is now tired of all this and now they are afraid that like bela now they are going to loose there son Too... Sumi is a mother who is worried for mahir alott.... She Decides to talk with mahir.....

Mahir sitting on The couch in bela's ICU room picks up the phone......
Hello ma kaise ho aap papa kaise hai....
Sumi said tujhe kya lagta hai kaise honge beta 1 mahina ho gya tera chehra dekhe huye Tu iss ghar ki raunak hai tu hi nhi hai yahan toh yahan sab kaise khush ho sakte hai beta wapas aaja....
Mahir said ma phir wahi baat aapse maine bola hai na jab tak meri bela thik nhi hoti mai wapas nhi aaunga....
Sumitra said bss meri bela, meri bela,....bela, bela tere zindagi mai aur log bhi hai mahir (she yelled at Him) Tu smjhta kyu nhi hai bela ki wajah se tu khud ko nhi kho sakta kyunki teri zindagi se hum. Jude hai samjha mujhe bss mera beta chahiye that's it....
Mahir gets angry he said acha toh suniye agr aapko apna beta chahiye toh pray kijiye ki bela ko kuch na ho agr meri bela ko kuch hua toh me bhi nhi ji paunga agr bela hai toh mai hu smjhi aap....
Sumitra said beta kaise smjhau tujhe  hum bhi chahte hai bela thik ho jaaye but beta hum tujhe bhi khona nhi chahte beta dar lagta hai hum already bela ko kho chuke hai tujhe khone ki himmat nhi hai hum mai bilkul bhi nhi hai (she weeped)

Mahir said arey ma ok rona bnd kijiye kuch nhi hoga mujhe kuch bhi nhi hoga I'm fine..... Ok ... & I'm sorry ......(he moves his face away and calms himself & than he said) ok me koshish krta hu wahan aata hu jaldi ok....

Sumi said sach jaldi aaja beta aur bela kaisi hai kuch kaam bna...

Mahir said abhi toh nhi ma but kal ek aur bhut bde hospital ka pata chla hai kal mai wahan jaa raha hu i hope kal koi na koi solution zrur milega bss pray kijiye mil jaaye....