11

Caesar hasn't said a word to me since this afternoon. Any attempt of me trying to communicate with him failed. The best thing for me to do is stay out of his way and let him come to me.

"You were right JoJo," I admitted

He raised an eyebrow, "about what?"

"About me leaving to travel, I just did it to escape the reality of my grandparents history and who I am."

JoJo pulled me in a hug, "uhh what are you doing?" I asked

"Hugging you," he said

"Why?" I asked annoyed

"Because you admitted I was right," he says grinning ear to ear

I punch him in the stomach, "shut up"

~
~
~
~

Night as fallen, I decided enough was enough of Caesar's attitude. I barged in his room, he stared out the window, the only thing he had on were pants. His broad back had me speechless.

"We need to talk," I uttered

"I have nothing more to say too you," he spoke

I shut the door, I come up to his side, "well I do"..."I'm not the monsters you think I am. If I was you, I would've seen that the moment we met. In fact, I didn't even know I was meeting you. Would have it been better if we hadn't met? I don't know, but I know being with you has me...happy." I looked down at my feet trying to compose myself.

Caesar looked me in my eyes, then he pulled me into a kiss. He undressed me, while caressing my skin. "Caesar-" I spoke between the kiss. He interrupted me with another kiss, I move in closer to touch his body. His strong arms picked me up, placing me on the bed. Caesar caressed my legs slowly, his calloused hands spread my legs wide. He leans down between my legs, giving my area a long lick. He spreads my fold and sticks his tounge in an out of my entrance. My legs started to shake, I gripped Caesar's hair to try and push him away, but he gripped my wrist tight. He then pushes my legs to my chest.

"Caesar" I moan, "I'm so-WWWYY"

He stuck three fingers inside me and shook them side to side all while sucking my clit. The moisture in my mouth began to dry out. Caesar left me no opportunity to regain the moisture back in my mouth. Finally, he sits up pulling his pants down, my fluids covered his lips, he licks them clean. His glorious body, I couldn't help but just touch it, his abs, shoulders, biceps, back, I planted kisses on his chest down to his abs.

Caesar pushes me back on the bed, then hovering over me. He guides his member in my entrance, he lets out a groan resting inside me for a second. Then, he slowly moves his hips, he kept a slow pace while going deeper inside. Caesar then flips me on my stomach, planting kisses on my back. He groans, thrusting deeper inside me. Our skins slapped against each other. My juices made it easy for him to slip in and out of me. I started to thrust my body into his, to catch his rhythm. He wraps one of his hands around my throat, my tounge hung out.

"Caesar!" I moaned out louder than I thought

He whispered in my ear, "shhh you don't want them to hear us?"

Caesar stuck two fingers in my mouth, blocking my response, "nuhh huuhh." He turns my head to give me a sloppy kiss. His green eyes did not show hatred, they showed loved. He then closes his eyes pulling me in close squeezing my breast tight as he came. He lands on top of me, holding me close.

"Looking in your beautiful eyes made finish quicker than I expected," he whispers in my ear, "however,  we are not done, the night is still young."

~
~
~
~

"Get on top," Caesar said heavily breathing. I do as he says, I blush as he stares at me. "Stop staring, it's embarrassing."
Caesar begins to thrust in me aggressively, "AHHH Caesar! Slow down"

I tried to keep up with his rhythm, but he made it impossible, "I will not slow down," he says grabbing my breasts. He started to pull on my nipples, lightly giving them a twist. The sensation made me clench around his member. "Please Caesar," I begged, my hips shaking. Caesar's hands ran up my back, one grabbed the back of my neck lowering me down to his face, as the other one rested on my butt cheek. I rested my forehead on his, Caesar stopped thrusting in me. He pushes me on my back, pushing my knees to shoulders. He slides in groaning, my mouth forming the shape of a circle.

"You're sucking me in," Caesar grunts out

"Ahh don't say that," I moan covering my face peeking between my fingers

Caesar chuckles, "just look for yourself."

My juices squirted as he went in and out, he completely pulls out letting my body rest on the bed. He hooks my legs over his arms thrusting back in me. Arching my back at the sudden movement, I feel Caesar reaching deeper inside me.

"Caesar too deep!" I screamed

"No such thing," he smiles

I clenched him, a churning in my stomach started to form, "Caesaaaaaar!!"

My body twitched as I came, I felt numb, after a few minutes Caesar holds me tight cumming himself. We share another passionate kiss.

"Not done yet," he says breathless

~
~
~
~

"I said I would never hold a grudge against you," Caesar spoke between thrusts. He had me on my side with my leg on his shoulder, I was biting the pillow to muffle my moans. He fully pulled out and then thrusted back in me, making me bite down harder to conceal my squeals. "And I don't plan on it," he gives my area an aggressive rub, "AHHHH," I squeal out. "(Y/n), being with you has been the greatest thing that has happened to me, I would love it if we could spend the rest of our lives together."

'Oh no'

Caesar leaned down to my face, "hey? Are you listening?" My mouth was dry but I managed to speak, "yeah I'm listening," he smiles thrusting hard in me, "then what did I say?" I swallowed, "you said you wanted to spend the rest of our lives together."

"I know this isn't the proper way to purpose, but would you marry me?"

'Marry me?'

'I can't'

Caesar turned my face to him, "if you say no, then I'll just follow you until death do us part." He gives me a deep passionate kiss, he pulls back for air. A single tear slipped down my cheek, "why would you want to marry me?"

"Life without you would be miserable," Caesar gave me another kiss, "and forgiving you isn't enough, I need you with me."

'I need you as well Caesar'

~
~
~
~

The night was filled with pure bliss, Caesar kept his word when he said the night is young. We slept with our backs touching, I began to wake up, I turn around and wrap my arm around Caesar. I give his back light kisses. Then Caesar turns around, we now face each other. He slowly opens his eyes, "good morning my beauty."

I roll my eyes, "even after a long night you still manage flirt"

"Of course, no matter the time or place I will flirt with you until you are red as a tomato."

I hide my face in the pillow, "you fool"

"Only for you," he placed a kiss upon my hand

'I am a fool for you as well'