14 (special bonus)

It has been a hundred years, since the ship sank in the Atlantic, and four years since I revived. The body of Jonathan Joestar is the reason I was able to survive, however it ties me to his kin. I walk up to a mirror, "I will eliminate them all, the Joestar clan will be destroyed soon."

That's when I noticed her. She stood in a long white dress. "(Y/n)," I spoke her name for the first time in a hundred years. Her voice echoed, "you left me." I turned around but she was gone. I rubbed my head, "I must be seeing things."

~
~
~
~

The women that threw themselves at me could not compare to her. I never felt satisfied. "Do you like this lord Dio?" A woman asked as she sucked me, "yes," I simply said. I closed my eyes, as I imagined being inside (y/n), the sound of her voice begging me to slow down. Her hands trying to push me away as I push me deeper inside her, causing her to throw her head back with her tounge out like a dog. "I love you," I moaned out, not realizing I said it out loud. The woman stopped sucking me, "really?" She asked smiling, I use my thumb to wipe her lips, then I travel my hand to her neck. I stab my fingers in her throat, sucking her blood.

"I will never love another woman."

I look up from her corpse, I caught a glimpse of a white dress. I began to follow it, when I turned the corner, she was standing there. Just when I was about to touch her, she stepped back. She placed her hands on my cheeks, I let out a deep sigh.

"Don't touch me with hands that our not yours."

I obeyed, for this is my punishment for abandoning her. "I'm sorry I left you," she moved the strands of hair out of my face, then pulling me in for a kiss. I restrained myself from touching her, but this will do.

"Lord Dio? Are you okay?" A servant asked. When I opened my eyes, (y/n) was no longer there. I slammed my fist into the wall, "you" I said pointing my finger at him. "Yes, my lord?" His voice shaking. "I need you to find out what happened to the woman I loved, (y/n) (l/n). Find everything on her." He bowed to me, "yes my lord," then he ran off.

'I must know'

~
~
~
~

A few days, the servant as yet to return. "My lord! I have returned with what you requested." I spoke camly, "show me." He sets down a folder, opening it. "(Y/n) (l/n), gave birth to twins." A photo of twin boys, they looked 15 and they looked exactly like me. "Their names are Daniel and Dilan Brando." I picked up the photo, "she had my children," I mumbled to myself, "What happened after?"

"She died after giving birth too them, the boys were then raised by Robert E.O. Speedwagon. Unfortunately, Dilan died at age 15 in a accident playing football. Daniel married and had a daughter, (y/n) Brando. However, Daniel and his wife Rose died in a robbery. (Y/n) was seven at the time and was raised by Speedwagon. By age 15 she set out and traveled the world."

'Her name is being carried on'

He shows me a woman that looks exactly like (y/n), a blonde man stood next to her. "she had a son with Caesar Anthonio Zeppeli. But he died, before discovering she was pregnant." "Hehe I remember a man with the last name Zeppeli, this must be his kin."

"What has become of her?" I asked

"Uhh," he rummaged throw the papers, "she raised her son in Italy and when Robert Speedwagon died, she took over the Speedwagon Foundation, with the help of her son. Her son had a daughter, (y/n) Anthonio Zeppeli, at age 30, his fiancé died a few months after their child was born. The girl is now starting to take over the foundation. however she is a bit of a wild card."

'It seems it is a tradition for someone to lose the person they love'

"I would like to meet my family" I said waving him off, "as you wish my lord." Once I was alone I took in all the information I received. "My (y/n), I caused you so much suffering, and you still had my children, even if it cost you you're life."

'The women of our family took after your looks, (y/n)'

~
~
~
~

I laid down in bed as I wait for the arrival of my family, falling into a deep slumber. I woke up in a meadow, the sun shining brightly in my face, I use my hand to block our the sun.

'I'm not dead'

"You're awake," a sweet voice spoke, I look over to see (y/n) smiling, "you looked like you were having a nice dream, so I didn't dare wake you." I sit up slowly, I pull on my collar to reveal my neck, "no scar," I mumbled. I then unbutton my shirt letting it slide off my shoulders, "and no star."

"Dio? What wrong?" (Y/n) asked, "I had a dream I stole JoJo's body and spent a hundred years at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean." She laughed hysterically, "that means you would've left me, and you would've been all alone again."

I placed a hand on her cheek, "you are right." She held my wrist blushing, "how stupid of me to have that dream," I said leaning closer to her face. She smiled, "you can't help wait you dream," I slowly laid her down, "that may be true, but for me to leave you is unforgivable. Your warmth is something I cannot give up."

I began to undo the laces to her dress, "I shall fill you up a hundred times, and many more times."