1

2015

"Yeah, she must be coming here in a few minutes. I'm sure y'all will like her, she's my best friend afterall.", Bambam said straightening his collar proudly as he talked about his best friend since birth who he was so proud of.

"Your best friend doesn't seem to be so punctual.", Mingyu snapped.

"Yah, don't talk about her like that. She's the sweetest person ever.", Bambam said frowning.

The 97 liners were waiting to meet Bambam's best friend who he's been boasting of since forever as his talented friend who is pretty and is perfect at everything. She was still a trainee at YG Entertainment and was about to debut as an idol in the industry. Bambam had planned to introduce her to his group of friends beforehand so that she doesn't feel left out and lonely being the caring bestfriend he was. Not like it was wrong, she would be joining the group soon anyways cause she was a 97 liner herself.

Currently the 97 liners had GOT7’s BamBam and Yugyeom, SEVENTEEN’s Mingyu & DK and The8 (Xu), Mina & Jihyo from Twice, Sorn from CLC (well she was born in November,1996 which is close to 1997 and she was Thai so Bambam allowed her to join the group) and last but not the least BTS’s Jungkook.

"Let's take a picture and post it on social media. Sorry but the girls can't get in, you know why right...", Bambam said.

"No no, it's okay. We understand.", Mina said.

"Okay 3-2-1, say cheeseeeee.", Bambam shouted.

*click*

All of them had decided to meet at the the rather deserted café on the outskirts of Seoul to hide their identity

All of them had decided to meet at the the rather deserted café on the outskirts of Seoul to hide their identity. This was their usual spot to hang out since the place was rarely crowded and they would have the place all to themselves. The owner of the café had gotten used to them coming at her place time to time and she enjoyed their presence a lot as they joked and brought life to the usually abandoned place.

The group of friends kept chatting and making jokes as time passed but one particular person seemed to be very nervous and fidgety. The nervousness was clear as a crystal and Yugyeom couldn't help but notice.

"Jungkook, why are you sweating so much?", Yugyeom asked.

"Oh my God, are you sick or something?", Mina asked.

"N-no it's just that, ummm.. I-", Jungkook stuttered.

"Are you nervous to meet Lisa and Rosé shii?", DK asked wiggling his eyebrows, obviously teasing Jungkook.

"N-no stop.", Jungkook said aggressively and pouted.

"Aww poor guy. Why are you still scared of girls? Well anyways calm down, I'm been friends with her all my life and I can assure you she is very friendly and bubbly and you'll be friends in no time. She'll fit right in.", Bambam reassured.