3

The paparazzi frantically took photos of the four girls as they stood on the stage attending their first award show.

BTS, Twice, Seventeen, Mamamoo etc. appeared on the stage one by one as the paps took photos which were to be plastered all across social media for the fans to see and comment upon in a few minutes.

"Yes hyung, Mingyu told me that Kookie couldn't keep his eyes of her.", Taehyung said as they were walking to their dressing room backstage.

"Woah, our little Jungkook is growing. Does he have a cRuSh?", Namjoon squeaked making everybody laugh.

"We are just friends hyung, nothing else.", Jungkook finally spoke.

"Oh well, just because you are 'just friends doesn't mean that you can't like her.", Yoongi said smirking at Jungkook.

"Yah, stop it now. I don't like her.", Jungkook protested.

"Wow you definitely do. You are so red right now.", Jimin teased Jungkook.

"I don't.", Jungkook said.

"You do.", Hobi smirked.

"I don't."

"YOU DO.", Jin shouted.

"I DON'T.", Jungkook shouted back.

"Yah boys stop screaming so loud, the authority might complain to Pdnim. Please keep it down.", the manager pleaded and the members apologized respectively.

They finally reached the dressing room and got their makeup done when they heard a girl's scream from outside. Jungkook recognized the voice and immediately ran outside to check up on the person.

 Jungkook recognized the voice and immediately ran outside to check up on the person

first

person

"Ahhhhh", I shouted as Mingyu kept bringing the cockroach near me. I felt like I was dizzy and almost fainted when a familiar pair of arms caught me.

"Are you okay?", Jungkook asked looking at me worriedly.

"Yeah.... umm.... people are staring at us Jungkook.", I whispered to him.

He looked around and realized that he was still holding me. He helped me stand up straight and we both stood close together as I glared at Mingyu and Jungkook awkwardly fidgeted.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?", I finally shouted.

"I was just pranking you Lis, look it's a plastic cockroack. It wouldn't do any harm.", he said holding the roach with his bare hand and I was disgusted even though it was just plastic.

"Please don't do that to me again.", I said wiping off the tear from the corner of my eye as I held my chest. Since I had joined the industry, my anxiety levels kept on increasing and I hated when people gave me sudden scares. It would make my heart almost jump out of my chest and I felt like crying.