2

2 0 1 6

"Wow it's been so long since we partied like this, I'm having the time of my life.", Bobby said.

Many idols, including 97 liners had attended the private party and were enjoying themselves, getting drunk etc.

Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo and Jennie were standing formally in the middle of the room and were greeting back everyone who was congratulating them. Yes they had just debuted as a four member girl group called 'Blackpink' and had become the talk of the town in no time. They had become very popular in a span of a few months and had successfully impressed everyone with their debut stage with the songs 'Whistle' and 'Boombayah'.

Suddenly two manly figures entered the room and the girls looked towards the entrance. Lisa was happy to see Bambam right in front of her but what disappointed her was the man standing beside Bambam. The person she hated.

"I brought Jungkook along, I hope that's okay.", Bambam said.

"No worries.", Lisa said faking a smile and offered them soft drinks.

Jungkook awkwardly took the glass from her hand and thanked her but Lisa ignored him and went back to her unnies.

first

person

I looked at Lisa from a safe distance as I drank from the glass which she had just given to me. She seemed to be having a fun time with her bandmates and friends from other girl groups.
She caught me staring at her several times but looked away as if she didn't care.

"Yah Jungkook, have you even been listening to what I was saying?", Mingyu asked snapping his finger in front of my face forcing me back to reality.

"No, sorry I zoned out a bit.", I replied.

"You've been staring at her the entire time.", Mingyu said causing Bambam to glare at me.

"Jungkook I won't let you break her heart again, I'll rip you into pieces if you go near her . You are still alive just because we are friends.", Bambam said glaring straight into my soul. He rarely showed this side of him but whenever he did, I would get chills. He was terrifying when he got angry.

"Goddamn, chill dude. I will stay away from her.", I reassured him and went back to staring at her.

"Oh shit.", Yeri from Red Velvet screamed and some idols looked at her.

She had accidentally dropped her juice on Lisa's jeans and they were badly stained now.

"I'm so sorry Lalice, I didn't mean to...", Yeri said apologetically.