I don't get hangovers.

My day at work was pretty boring and I finished in time to get home get ready and help George set up the snacks and drinks.

"You invited Bailey" I asked with a laugh emptying a bag of chips into a bowl.

"I didn't know what to say Han" George chuckled and I smiled. We had finished setting up and I looked at our handiwork then turned to George.

"I need a drink, And so do you" I said with a wicked grin as I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the drink table.

*****

I woke up on the sofa my head pounding as I hear Christina and George sat in front of me. I sat up but too fast and a wave of Nausea hit me and I got up running to the bathroom almost knocking George over as I went.

I made my way back to the living room and plopped myself back onto the couch. Christina looked at me and handed me a glass of water and some aspirin which I gladly took.

"What happened last night?" I asked. I didn't remember a thing after people started arriving. Christina laughed.

"Did you know you like to strip when you are drunk?" She asked and my eyes go wide.

"I didn't?" I asked and George shook his head.

"Don't worry, you tried but we stopped you" He said and I gave out a sigh of relief.

"For what it's worth you seemed like you had a good night" Christina said again and I took another sip of my water feeling a little better. Meredith joins us a moment later laughing at my state.

"You never get hungover Han" she said as she sat next to us and I nodded.

"I know!" I said causing the other three to laugh. "When is your meeting with the Chief?" I then asked her back.

"In an hour" She says taking a sip out of her mug. there is a moment of quiet but it is broken by the door handle rattling and Izzie entering.

"Holy mother of destruction" She said as she made her way into the house. I looked up at the girl who had obviously spent the day at the hospital.

"You missed doctor-palooza" Meredith said and I chuckled.

"Apparently you didn't" Izzie said and then looked at me "Wow you look rough Hannah"

"Thanks" I said with a slight chuckle.

"I should probably never speak to you again." Meredith said glaring at Izzie.

"Ugh, I'm so sorry, Meredith. I asked Hannah but I should have also said something to you.I had no idea it was gonna get so..." Izzie started to explain but Meredith interrupted her.

"It's okay. Really, I don't care. What would I be doing anyway?" She asked and I looked at her as if trying to remind her that she had a very important meeting today.

George read my mind though "Preparing for your career-altering meeting?" He asked earning a glare from Meredith "Sorry" He apologised.

"That heart wall shouldn't have torn." I said trying to calm Meredith.

Izzie picks up a half empty beer ""Anything in the patients history?" She asked and Meredith pondered it for a moment.

"Husband says she was in the best shape of her life. She lost 100 pounds last year." She answered and something clicked in both mine and Izzie's minds.

100 pounds in a year?" I asked and Meredith nodded not sure what my point was.

"What's her muscle mass?" Izzie then asked finishing my thought and taking a sip of the beer in her hand making me pull a face.

"Do you even know who's that was?" George asked and Izzie looked at him.

"I was hoping one of yours" She said and we all shook our heads.

"I think I'm gonna be sick again" I say feeling another wave of Nausea rush over me.

*******

About an hour later we where all stood outside the chief's office watching the meeting unfold. We had no idea what was going on but we wanted to be here for Meredith when she got out. Most of the nausea from my hangover was gone and I was now just left with a killer headache and my body ached all over.

"So what do you think?" Izzie asked us all and I looked over to her. Honestly I had no idea what could happen.

"50 says Meredith gets tossed out on her ass and Burke walks away clean." Christina says and I jab her in the side with my elbow.

"Christina" I said and she just looked at me.

A few moments later Meredith was leaving the office but I couldn't read her expression. Was she happy? Was she sad? as she was walking towards us she was intercepted by Derek but she quickly dismisses him.

"Burke saved my ass in there?" She said as she approached us and I smiled brightly. She was okay. she was keeping her job. Everything was okay.

"Don't you all have something better to do? C'mon people, move!" A voice shouted from behind us and we turned to face Bailey. We all nodded and dispersed to do all our work for the day.

*******

A/N- Would you believe me if I said this is the second time I have written this chapter. I had a draft saved but I lost it so I had to rewrite but honestly prefer this. Next episode is done though!