Mom Comes to Visit

"It's too early for this" I said as Me, Cristina and Meredith are jogging. Meredith had forced us thinking it would make her and Cristina feel better.

"Oh you're stupid. Oh God. You're stupid, evil, sadist and I wanna kill you." Cristina huffed and I nodded.

"Yeh same" I said not able to sat more.

"Endorphins are good. Endorphins are mood elevators." Mer said and I shook my head "This is supposed to make us feel better." She continued to say

"This is definitely not making me feel better" I said glaring at my sister "You feel better?" I asked Cristina and she shook her head. Cristina stopped for a moment trying to catch her breath and I stopped too. Meredith carried on running around us in circles.

"I'm Stupid" Meredith said simply and I laughed.

"Slutty Mistress" Cristina insulted and I chuckled

"Pregnant Whore" Meredith shot back

"Sleeping with your bosses was a great idea" I said trying not to laugh this only earnt me a glare from the two and I raised my hands up in surrender. Meredith stops running now too breathing heavily.

"You know what's ruined for me?" Meredith said catching both our attentions " Ferry boats. I used to love ferry boats and Derek's got a thing for ferry boats. Now every time I see a frigging ferry boat..." Meredith trailed off

Cristina started talking then "You know what's ruined for me? Coronary artery by-pass grafts ... and aortic aneurysms. God I used to love aortic aneurysms." She said almost sad and I laughed.

"This is one of the only times I am glad I haven't had sex in ages" I said and Meredith gave me a look as if to say yeh you should be. We all lie down in the grass then not able to catch our breath standing.

"Have you cried yet?" Meredith asked and Cristina didn't answer.

"Do you think we will feel better if we cry?" Cristina asked.

"I bet you would" I said to the two.

"Do you wanna cry?" Cristina asks unsure

"No" Meredith said simply and Cristina got to her feet and held one hand ot for me and one out for Meredith

"Okay, Let's jog" She says pulling us both to our feet.

********

We where sat in the locker room and I was tying my shoes but I couldn't peel my eyes off what was happening in front of me.

"What is she doing?" Cristina asked and I shook my head

"She's hanging out with Alex" George said confused looking at Izzie laughing at something Alex had said in the hall.

"Why?" I asked. Izzie had made it clear so many times how much she hated Alex. We all did. And now she was willingly talking to him. and it looked like she was enjoying it.

"I think they might be friends" George said with disgust and I chocked a little.

We where now following Bailey around and we where surrounding Izzie "You guys are wrong about him, alright? Once you get to know him, he's really sweet." Izzie said almost completely sincere.

"He's Alex" George said and I nodded

"Punk Ass" Cristina said. As we are talking Alex turns back and addresses me and Meredith.

"Hey Grey's, Izzie was telling me you have tapes of your mom performing surgery. I'd kill to see the Ellis Grey in action." He said and I glared at him.

"I don't think that will happen" I said simply giving him a sarcastic smile

"Hey you know what? Maybe you can come over tonight and we can all watch it together? Right?" Izzie said obviously ignoring my comment and I looked over to Meredith to see her reaction the same as mine.

"Oh yeh. If this where a hell dimension" Meredith said before I could comment causing Alex to walk away.

"Yeh run away pig boy" Cristina said and we continued walking but George turned to face Izzie

"Do you have a thing for Alex?" George asked and my eyes went wide as Izzie didn't answer.

"No" She says unconvincingly

"Oh" Cristina says and I laugh

"I Don't" Izzie said still very unconvincing.

"Izzie you can't go there with Alex. Even I'm not that desperate" I said and Izzie just glared at me.

At that Bailey notices us standing around and calls "Are we saving lives or having a tea party? Walk faster people." and we all speed up.

*********

Stood around a patients bed Cristina presents the case to Burke but as someone who knows the entire story between the two I feel a very tense feeling in the air. "Mr. Gaston is scheduled for resection non-small cell carcinoma today. He did well overnight, has remained afebrile. He's had a dose of ceftriaxone this morning. He's pre-op labs are unremarkable. His chest x-rays, um, are unchanged from the previous." Cristina said

"I own a couple of dry-cleaning stores. Never believed what they said about inhaling the chemicals, but..." Mr Gaston said and Burke smiled down at him.

"We're going to do everything we can for you, Mr. Gaston." He said and then turned to Cristina "Did Oncology see him yet?" He asked and Cristina looked taken aback with the professional way he was addressing her.

"Uh, they're waiting for the surgical path." She answered and Burke gave her a nod

"Thank you Dr Yang" He said

Cristina nodded back "You're welcome Dr Burke.

********

We had finished rounds and we where now waiting for our assignments from bailey as we are waiting she rounds the corner and says " Hey there's a new surgical case coming up from the pit. Likely diverticulitis. Let's go." And we all follow after her.

As we near the elevator though both me and Meredith stop in our tracks as we hear a familiar voice shouting.

"Watch it! Hands off me! I could report you to the chief and you'd be out on your ass." She says and I just want to hide and as we round the corner our suspicions where confirmed as our mother Ellis Grey is sat on a gurney. "Where is the Chief?" She asks pulling at her restraints.

Cristina is stood reading the chart "Patients name is...uh..." She reads looking up to me and Meredith. I grab her hand needing the comfort and she willingly takes it squeezing it. We needed each other. "complaining of intermittent cramping pain and diarrhoea. Also suffers from ah.." Cristina continues skipping over the name. "Alzheimer's" Cristina finishes over my mothers shouts for the chief.

"Patient's name?" Bailey asked and I am frozen in place.

"Um" Cristina said looking between me and Meredith back to Bailey

"Yang! Patients name!" Bailey asks but before Cristina answers our mothers eyes fall on me and my sister.

"What are you two doing here?" She says angry and both me and Meredith physically retreat back "Haven't I told you? How many times have I told you both not to bother me while I'm at work?" She shouted and I could feel all the Doctors and nurses eyes on us including Bailey and all of our friends.

"Ellis Grey" Cristina answered Baileys question and George gave a weak smile

"Meredith and Hannah's Mother" He said

*********

A/N- I know it's another late update have just been so busy. but should have a little more time now. We are getting closer and closer to meeting mark and I cannot wait!!! How do you think Hannah will react to seeing mark for the first time?