He's Married?

Things where going good in my life currently. I was killing this internship. Me and Meredith had assisted Derek with a surgery he performed on Chief Webber. George and Alex had gotten into a fight because it turned out Alex had given Georges girlfriend Syphilis and ultimately given it to George. Izzie was checking on Alex so me Cristina and George decided to go across the road to Joe's bar. Cristina seemed weird but I decided that if she wanted to tell me what was up she would have. We entre the bar and George was met with a round of applause.

"All hail the champ" Joe says clapping George on the back.

"I don't want to talk about it." George said disgruntled as we sat down next to my sister who seemed to have been here a while.

"Brag champ brag" Joe says and George just glares at him.

"Can I just get a Beer?" He asked and then Joe looked to me.

"Vodka soda" I say simply and Joe nods.

Finally Meredith now speaks "Let's play a game of who's life sucks the most" She says with a sigh "I'll win. I'll always win" She finished.

I'm slightly confused by her statement as this time yesterday her life was great. I mean apart from our Mother but that was beside the point.

"No you don't want to play with me" Cristina says from the other side of my sister.

"Oh I do. I'll go first. Derek's married" She says taking another shot. George who had just taken a sip of his beer chokes slightly and spits it out.

"He's what?" I asked as George goes to clean himself up. "I'll kill him" I finish. No one hurts my sister.

"It's fine." She says to me looking defeated and then turning to Cristina "Told you I'd win" She said with a depressed tone.

"You don't win" Is all Cristina says catching my attention.

"Did you hear me? I said Derek is married. As in pig-headed, adulterous, liar married. Nothing you could say could top that." She said and I sigh rubbing her back. She really liked him. And I mean I was starting to like him. I was loving being on Neuro just as much as Cristina was loving Cardio. After hearing what Meredith told me I don't know whether I can work with him anymore.

"I'm Pregnant I win." Is all Cristina says and I look at her wide eyed. Cristina was pregnant there was a shock. However before either me or Meredith could reply Joe collapses groaning and clutching his head.

"Okay maybe Joe wins" Cristina says and I nod in agreement as we all get up and rush to his side. As we get to him he attempts to get up but we protest. "Joe, lie back down" Cristina says and I lie him back down.

"The paramedics are coming" Some guy says from behind us and Joe looks up.

"You called the gurney patrol?" Joe asked and tried to get up again.

"Sit back down and relax" Meredith says and I nod.

"We should get you to the hospital and take some tests." I say and Joe protests.

"Test's. I don't need test's. I'm fine." Joe still protests and me, Christina and Meredith look to one another.

"You just collapsed! On the floor. This is your bar you know how filthy the floor is" Christina says and I nod in agreement while grabbing his wrist to check his pulse.

"Radial pulse is strong" I say.

"Minor skull contusions" Cristina says. This situation shows how fitting we all are for surgery. As soon as anything happens we all jump into surgeon mode.