✧ prologue ✧

LIFE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE comprised of a lot of things

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

For an average person, it's much like a rollercoaster ride.

One moment you feel as if you're on top of the world, ready to conquer any and everything.

On the other, you feel as if you've been crushed; all hope being drained out of your system as you stood on rock bottom.

Or sometimes, life could give you a break, and simply let you enjoy what it felt like to be neutral--where nothing ever felt good, but it wasn't so bad either.

This was Ham-Dan-I's life.

A run-of-a-mill girl who simply wished to live a normal life;

Juggling through school to get a respectable job in the end,

Having regular friends that she would sometimes go out to coin karaoke with,

And even having average grades that her parents could needlessly compare her with.

She was normal,

But Shin Aera was not.

Unlike Ham Dan-I,

Aera's life wasn't like a roller coaster ride; it was more like a plateau.

Every moment in her life should be on the top; not even given a moment to relish her achievements as she needed to strive harder, and even bigger than before.

For Shin Aera, or rather, for her parents;

She should never be short of being perfect.

The pressure, eating her up to the point that it was suffocating.

Her life was never like a roller coaster, it was a cage.

She was perfect,

But her perfection came at the cost of what it meant to feel normal.

So when she met Ham Dan-I, who seemingly brought back the concept of mundane into her dull and anxious-ridden life;

She swore, on her grave, that she would do anything for the brunette;

Even if it meant being transported into a whole new world of a novel;

As the other protagonist.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ALL ABOUT SHIN AERA ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

┍━━━━━━━✿     basics     ✿━━━━━━━┑

                                             ✿ name: shin area

                                             ✿ birthday and zodiac sign: august 13 [leo]

                                             ✿ gender: female [she/her]

                                             ✿ race: korean-japanese

                                             ✿ language: korean, japanese and english

┍━━━━━━━✿appearance✿━━━━━━━┑

                                             ✿ hair: color - light silver

                                                           length - slightly above her waist

                                                           hairstyle - usually up into a ponytail

                                             ✿ eyes: steel grey

                                             ✿ height: 160cm [5'2"]

┍━━━━━━━✿ personality ✿━━━━━━━┑

                                             ✿ attitude

due to her upbringing, shin aera developed a mild generalized anxiety disorder. She has the tendency to worry about her grades, attitude, image, and school because of the constant pressure to be perfect.

hence, she doesn't talk to a lot of people. opting instead to blend in the background (although that doesn't work with her beauty) in order to avoid any kinds of mistakes that could occur in interacting with others. if she ever does interact with others, she usually does it in a soft voice, her shyness masking her anxiety.

as a result, people see her as intimidating; her resting face being mistaken as being nonchalant and sometimes even rude.

the only times she's not afraid to show who she truly is is when she's surrounded by people she trusts--and one of them is Ham Dan-I.

                                            ✿ skills/ hobbies

                                                  Aera loves photography; although that is a hobby that has never been permitted by her parents. Hence, she simply takes pictures in secret, the camera she bought was out of her own pockets, with Dan-I contributing a simple amount.

Her favorite subjects are landscapes and animals, and also Dan-I, but she would never tell her that. Her folders are filled with Dan-I's pictures.

                                            ✿ grades

                                                 excels in everything; favorite subjects are math, science, and arts.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★.ALL ABOUT SHIN AERA ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

[A/N: The edits start from here! An update will be at the end! :]