✧ 006 ✧

THE SEA was a mesmerizing blue, glistening with every crash of the wave, paying no mind to the cold wind that silently whisted

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Aera gazed ahead, unto the horizon; attempting to keep her shiver under control as the wind continuously trickled upon the surface of her skin.

She took a deep breath, savoring the fresh air that the sea offered; knowing full well that the refreshing and calming ambiance of the rural beach was not going to be offered once they go back to the city.

They had just graduated from middle school, and her friends wanted to do something to remember their achievements; and what better way than to take an early trip to the cold, serene beach.

Aera appreciated the scene though, very much willing to take in the calming sea to relax her body and let loose. Letting her anxiety wither away as she enjoyed the small waves of water that crashed upon each other.

Although, she wasn't supposed to be here. It has come to be known that Aera was not a morning person. She hated mornings with all her being and was extremely delighted once school was finished because that just meant she could sleep in without Jiho and Ju-in knocking at her door telling her to get ready.

So she was mildly irritated when the same band of boys, or who she thought was the same band of boys, woke her up from her very peaceful sleep.

"Aera, wake up." She could feel a hand on her shoulder, gently shaking her form.

Aera hummed in refusal and turned her back from the person who was trying to wake her up.

She heard the boy chuckle gently and slowly tried to pry the girl's cozy blanket away from her.

"Come on, we're going to the beach today." He whispered, openly displaying his soft fondness for the girl who didn't want to wake up from her slumber.

He touched her cheek and tucked some of her silver hair behind her ears; placing a gentle kiss on the top of her temple.

"...so cute." Aera was too sleepy to pay attention to what exactly was happening around her as sleep quickly caught up to her consciousness.

Before she could fully sleep, however, the stranger said something that caused Aera to get up almost immediately.

"Eunhyung's cooking breakfast." He whispered right beside her ear.

With this, Aera begrudgingly sat up; her head bobbing up and down as sleep tried to lull her away to her dreamland once more.

Chunyoung--as Aera recognized from her half-asleep state helped stabilize her head by holding her chin, taking in the responsibility to fix her hair as well.

"Come on, just sleep on the train." Aera reluctantly nodded her head, agreeing with his suggestion as Chunyoung walked to the door to give the girl some privacy to change; but not before planting another soft kiss at the side of her temple.