Birthday surprise

This story takes place at my cousins house during summer. The reason why I'm saying this is because there's a couple of things I'm still unsure of (who's birthday it was, how old they were turning, why there were no adults, how they managed to get the food, etc) and that's pretty much the only thing that I remember from that day. Let's just say that it was someone's birthday, our parents were to busy to be with us and they left us a bunch of money to buy whatever we wanted and a cake that was in the fridge. And instead of saying what happened before the "fun" started, I'm just gonna skip it and hope you guys don't mind.
         From what I can remember, the plan for the day was to cross off every task on a list to make sure that the birthday boy would have a great day (we made it the day before just to make sure we wouldn't waste any time). The list had roughly around 20 or more tasks written on it and I would be lying if I said that I didn't suggest around half of them. And since we had the whole place to our selves, it was pretty much a safe bet that we were gonna do all of them.
     The first thing on the list was a pretty standard task, "Let the birthday boy give you a wedgie". Pretty much something you would expect coming from my bully cousins. And since I wanted the day to go perfectly, I made sure to bring the stretchiest undies I could find.  Which came in pretty handy, because the wedgie I received from my cousin was an instant shoulder wedgie. He gave it to me without warning and, I don't remember this part but I totally believe it, I was so shocked that I moaned.
        Of course they laughed as I started struggling to walk, but I made a promise to them that I would not pick out any of the wedgies for the day (and I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it), Next on the list was something that my cousin came up with, "dress the nerd". I wasn't so sure about this task because I didn't really own anything that would make this entertaining for them. That's when I realized that they had bought something before hand. They gave me a bag that had a full set of clothes that I immediately knew was gonna be humiliating to wear. There was a shirt that said princess, some really tight shorts and a bag of Disney princess panties. To make it worst, the bag also had lipstick, a dog collar(yes, they were kinky) and fake earrings.
        As you can pretty much guess, my cousins ripped my underwear off and made me wear the clothes. And even though it was humiliating, I had to endure it for the birthday boy (that's what I told them, but I actually didn't really care if I wore the clothes. I was at that age that I didn't know about crossdressing and just thought they were weird).
       After that we crossed a couple of other things on the list. Some of them I can't seem to remember, but the ones I do were pretty interesting. The ones I remembered involved eating breakfast on the floor next to their feet (I think they didn't shower the day before cause of the smell), endure a 10 minute spanking, receive a squeaky clean wedgie outside (luckily it was in the backyard, so no one saw me), and have them each fart on my face.
       It was at this point that we were almost done with the list (and most of the Disney princess panties) and they decided that they were ready for the last 3 tasks. And I should mention that these tasks were the ones I remembered the most. The first one was to eat cake off of their feet. And they made sure that their feet were completely covered in cake to make sure that I had to spend a really long time cleaning them. If I had to guess, I'd say it took me about an hour before they were satisfied.       
      The second task was to give me a shower. I was a little embarrassed having someone else wash me, but then I realized what they meant. They pretty much gave me a lemon swirly (they didn't realize until after I was dunked first, and at that point they thought "whatever") and sprayed me with the little water gun on the kitchen sink. I obviously smelled like piss and was really wet, but they didn't seem to care.
     The last item on the list was probably the most creative out of all of them. The task was to sleep in a shoulder wedgie while wearing whatever dirty clothes they could find. And I thought this meant I was gonna sleep in one of the shirts they were wearing. But instead they made me wear an old pair of stretched out dirty boxers (probably their dads), basketball shorts that smelled like pee and a shirt that was full of sweat stains. The smell was strong enough to make my cry, but that didn't seem to faze them. Next thing I know my hands are tied and I was lying on the floor with a visible shoulder wedgie. I started protesting about having my hands tied and making me sleep like this (they like it when I struggle, I was actually enjoying it), so to shut me up the stuffed an old wet sock they found in the laundry basket (I think it was their dads) and taped my mouth shut for the night. From what I can tell, this was their best birthday ever (they said so the next day, after making me sniff the boxers I was wearing all night)