Evening with the jerks

This story takes place a couple of days after my first wedgie (my other story). My cousins suddenly got a taste for torturing me with both wedgies and smelling sweat. And so did I. I couldn't get the feeling out of my head. The tight underwear squeezing me, the smell of feet invading my nose. Something about it made me feel really, really, good. And today my mom decided to leave me with them, I knew what was going to happen, and I couldn't wait.

Something I should mention about my cousins, is that they stay alone a lot. Their dad was a soldier and their mom was a nurse. Another thing is that they lived close by, so whenever they were alone my mom would usually leave me with them, to make them feel less lonely. But instead, it made them more sadistic towards me. And me more submissive and masochistic.

My mom just left me with my cousins and as soon as the door closed they tied my hands in front of me. I was scared at the time, I thought they would wedgie me again, I didn't expect this. After they finished tying the knot, I was told to sit on a chair and wait. I did as I was told, but before I sat down one of them grabbed my undies and gave me a chair wedgie.

The familiar feeling made me bite my lower lip. I was 8 at the time so I didn't know about fetishes or self pleasure, but I knew if they figured out I enjoyed them that it would not end well. I sat in the wedgie for around 20 minutes before they came back. They each had a bag and told me to pick one.

They also said that one bag had stuff for a messy, and the other had dirty clothes. And that whatever I picked would be the theme for today's "fun". I chose the one on the left and it was the one with dirty clothes.

First they pulled out a dirty sock. I was forced to smell it, and eventually they made me lick it so that they could move on to the other dirty piece of laundry. It tasted weird, not like the one they used the first time. This one was pretty cold and seemed to have lost most of its smell.

After I licked it they pulled out a pair of boxers. This one really smelled! They rubbed it on my face before shoving it in my mouth. It was rank, and I loved it. I could feel my heart beating the whole time.

While I was gagged they decide to have some more fun before the last piece of clothes.
So they each picked an ear and gave me a 2 minute long wet willie. I could feel every second of the squishing. They even switched fingers to add more spit.

    Then came the last piece of clothes for my torture. To my surprise the bag was empty, but then I looked to my left and saw them take off their socks. And they were toxic!! Maybe it was because they were fresh but the smell just wouldn't stop coming. They picked the worst smelling one and put it on my nose, while the other one went in my mouth. It was even tied to my face so I couldn't resist.

      I was left their for what felt like 40 minutes until they eventually took off the socks and the wedgie. My hands were untied and we played video games. They also made a deal with me. Turns out they knew I was enjoying it(aparently I was making a pleasured face the whole time) and they found a compromise. If I didn't tell anyone about them and what they were doing to me, they would keep torturing me until I said other wise. A deal that is still active today.