Sleepover part 2

It's been about 2 hours since we ate lunch, and so far I've been hit with a lot of punishments. I had to lick their armpits and feet, I got a 30 minute jock lock, a squeaky that lasted for god knows how long, had to smell them farting on my face, and some other stuff that seems repetitive at this point. This was possibly one of the greatest wedgie days of my life. Or at least top 5 (I will explain some other time why).

After all of that happened and the game ended, they decided that I had enough. Or at least that's what I thought when I was given a new pair of undies and pijamas. But as you are well aware at this point, they had one last thing planned.

I got dressed and was ready for bed until one of them held me in place. He said that there was something they wanted to try since I was staying night. Before I knew it, the one that wasn't holding me came back with some tape and a box.

First thing they did was give me a shoulder wedgie,then they tied my hands together so that I couldn't take it out. I was standing there with my legs pressed together, feeling the tightness I've been experiencing the whole day. Trying to hide the obvious excitement I was having. Then they showed me what was in the box, and I was not expecting it.

        Inside was a pair of stained boxers. It had sweat marks, a yellow stain in the front and luckily no shit marks. I could already smell it from where I was standing, and it was worst than anything I've smelled before.

         I contacted them while writing this story to figure out why it was so smelly. Turns out they wore it for a week straight each. At school, baseball practice, even when they slept. One of them even peed in them a couple of times for good measure.

      The last thing I remember from that night was having the boxers pressed against my nose, before being shoved in my mouth. I could taste the saltiness from the sweat and pee. It was ducked taped on so that I couldn't spit it out. There was also a piece left out of my mouth that was covered with stains. It was left like that on purpose so that I could still smell it.

      I spent the entire night gagged, and just to make sure their mom wouldn't find out, I slept in their room at around 9 pm. Where they knew their mom wouldn't bother us.

         You see their mom is used to coming home to them sleeping. And to make sure not to wake them up they leave her a note saying what happened. It said something like "we played games, ate burgers and went to bed in our room". Seems simple, but for some reason it worked.

       I don't remember how long it took for me to fall asleep, all I know is that I woke up with one of the cousins shoving me. It was around 6 am and their mom was still asleep. He stood me up, took of the gag (made me smell it one last time. It lost most of its smell because it was in my mouth the whole time, and I drool from time to time) took off the tape and the wedgie before telling me to go back to sleep. He gave me the traditional wet willie (that's a thing, I didn't mention it before because they skipped it) and I was off to bed.

     I woke up again around 7:30, we ate breakfast and my mom picked me up 2 hours later. That was one hell of a sleepover.

     And this is a reminder for everyone reading this. Every story I tell in both of my wattpad stories actually happened to me. My cousins aren't abusing me or anything, they know how I am and they helped me accept it by doing these things to me. They moved away sadly when I was 17, but every now and then they text me something I should do, and I do it no questions asked. They even read this story for proof check (it took me a while to publish part two because they were busy and couldn't help me figure out the missing details). The main reason I'm doing this is because I feel like my stories are seen as too far fetched or unbelievable. This was just a reminder that they are real and I am really, really ok with what they have done to me through the years.