Sleepover part 1

Just a heads up, some of the details in this story might be inaccurate. I'm saying this because even though I remember what happened, I'm a little hazy on the "in between" stuff. Like what happened before the fun started, where their parents were (they were gone, that's all I remember), and what happened afterwards (clean up, pick up, etc.)

From what I can tell, it was a Friday afternoon and my parents had a date night and my aunt had an all night shift (I think). I was all packed and ready when my cousins knocked on the door. They came to pick me up because they wanted to make sure I was "prepared". We stuffed my backpack with extra undies, a couple of pudding cups (not for a messy, just hungry), and some fruit juice (again, hungry).

I said goodbye to my parents, and we started to walk to the house. While we walked, one of my cousins grabbed my undies and decided to hover me the rest of the way there. I'm pretty sure someone saw us but they didn't care (I'll explain in a later story why). We got inside and the first thing we did was watch tv. I'm a little hazy on what happened next but I think we played some game cube games.

The next thing I remember was being stripped to my undies and blindfolded. They told me that we were gonna play a new game, a type of obstacle course. Depending on where I landed, I would receive a punishment. It had everything including dirty close, a sandal for spanking, some squishy food, and some pieces of paper with different wedgies written on them.

They spun me around a couple of times, I walked forward and took off the blindfold. The first punishment was 10 minutes with a dirty pair of socks. I knew the socks were fresh because I saw one of my cousins peel them off. At this point I found myself hooked on the scent. I know that sounds weird, or maybe even creepy, but I can't help it. I was addicted at this point. They rubbed the socks all over my face, I even had to stick my tongue out so that they could make me lick them.

Next, I landed on hanging while being spanked. It was a standard hanging wedgie from the fan, they even made sure it wouldn't break by giving me a chair to stand on, but only on my tippy toes. They each gave me 30 spanks each, before taking me off the fan and spun me one more time before taking a break. And I landed on a good one.

Atomic messy wedgie. They had a system for messy wedgies. They would write all the ingredients they had in a hat and told me to grab 3 ingredients. I remember all the ingredients, because they all went with eachother. It was a mayo, ketchup, and mustard messy wedgie. None of us believed it at the time but we still went with it.

They added the ketchup and mustard on the back, and poured almost a half a jar of mayo to the front. This was because they wanted to make sure i wouldn't get hurt (they only had spicy mustard and the ketchup was pretty tangy or something). As they yanked the back of my undies I could feel the sauces spread on my back. Then I felt a bit of the spicy on my crack. Thank god they didn't pour it on the front. But before they made it into an atomic, one of them yanked the front to help the wedgie reach. The feeling of having mayo smushed around my privates was amazing.

I was stuck in that messy the whole time we were eating. Ironically, we had burgers. And to make it worst they grabbed a bun and rubbed it on both my front and back to add the sauces. I was even forced to eat it, at first I was against it but then I got used to the taste. They even made me eat another burger, to add to the humiliation.

After that I took a shower and was given a pair of Pokémon undies, and nothing else. Then we continued playing for the rest of the night.