The new guy

It's been a couple of months since we met the kid at the park(previous chapter). And so far he hasn't been that bad. We always picked a date and place so that we could meet up and do stuff. I remember that one time the three of them hanged me by my underwear on a fence while they played with their gameboys(I know, I'm old). He's given me plenty of wedgies, wet willies and started doing sweat torture too. But he never got the chance to have me by himself.

But one day my cousins had to study for a test and he came over. So they agreed that I would be his slave for a day. I didn't go to his house or outside, if you were wondering. Instead they told us to stay in the living room while they studied in their room. And if anything happened, like him going too far or we break something, he would be held responsible.

After they left we sat there in front of the tv. I felt really anxious because at the time I started getting a little crush on the guy(nothing ever happened between us, sadly). And after what felt like hours of awkward silence, the guy finally started to have fun with me.

First thing he did was give me a standard wedgie. He bounced me for a bit before giving me a wet willie. And I know this doesn't sound that interesting compared to my other stories, but that's because the best part was left for last.

He took off his shirt and I blushed(I felt my face get red), then he told me to start licking his armpits. I was nervous at first but it wasn't the first time I ever did this. I finished the left armpit but he stopped me before I could do the other one. Apparently I was being too submissive so he decided to punish me for it. He pinned me to the floor and let down a stream of spit. I was about to scream until it reached my lips. I closed my mouth and waited as he let out a 30 second spit stream on my face.

After that I was covered in spit and he decided to clean it off by using his socked feet. He rubbed my face for about a minute or so and decided to spend the rest of the evening with his feet on my face. At one point he took off his socks and decided to go bare footed. After that my cousins said they were done studying and he left. They gave me a couple of wedgies after that and let me go home.