* 5 *

Haechan and Mark had already debuted in NCT 127 but this was different for them, same age friends, friends who understand them the most.

Haechan had moved in with 127 hyungs a week before 127 debut.Now Chenle also moved in with Jisung as he got along well with the maknae and Jisung helped him with korean. And Renjun roomed alone.

It's not like Jun missed him but the dorm sure was less chaotic,it felt peaceful but sometimes he would get bored without his annoying hugs and screaming, but it would go away because they met everyday for dream practice, Haechan and Mark would perform with 127 and rush back to dream practice.

It was given that Dreamies were worried about both of their healths but Mark was too passionate and he liked it, but Hyuck,......, his body did look tired but he was always happy and shining just like his new name,stage name.

Renjun doesn't know what to call it or maybe he is wrong but he knew Hyuck was tired and hiding it under his smiles, but Jun may be right because he does it too, hiding his real emotions under his confident facade. That he is fine away from his home and family.

Renjun didn't think much because Haechan has Mark, and everyone knows Haechan talks to Mark when he is going through hard times.

But this was different even Mark was going through hard times so he didn't want to bother the older.

So Haechan just kept it to himself,smiling,being mischievous ,annoying everyone.

He especially liked annoying Renjun a lot because Renjun was tiny and wouldn't just yeet him like Jeno and Jaemin do.

Also bothering Renjun distracted him from his problems and relieved his stress,but it's obvious his body was tired anyways.

Haechan would sometimes crash at their dorm, play games with Jisung and Jeno and head back to his dorm.

They lived in the same building just 6 floors apart.

But today after playing games Haechan went straight to Renjun's room.

When Renjun came back to his room he surely didn't expect to see Hyuck in pjs.

"Heck no! You aren't sleeping here" ,he said.

"Injunnnieeeee..pleasseeee",  Hyuck whined

"Go back right now"

"But..but i am tired,i wanna sleep here", he said slight softly

Renjun felt himself go weak,this was the first time Hyuck ever said he was tired, he probably didn't even noticed himself ,he seemed that sleepy.

"Okay,but don't disturb me,just sleep"

"Huh?"

"What?sleep now or else I'll drag you out"

"Ah okay okay"

And Hyuck just closed his eyes.