* 10 *

After a few minutes he leaves the room,to see all the hyungs still there. He smiles at them and leaves, he doesn't hear Mark calling for him. He rushes out and climbs the stairs to the terrace once he is there,in the fresh air, he lets the tears out which were welling up for a long time.

It's too much for him, he wants to get over him, but this close proximity doesn't help, he notices how Hyuck looks at him as if Renjun is his world, cares for him like Renjun is fragile, but after all he does that to everyone. It's just how Hyuck treats all of his friends and members. It breaks his heart every time he witnesses how Mark is special, how Hyuck clings onto him as if he never wants to let go. And Renjun is just a normal friend not a special one, not Mark.

He stays there for a good few minutes and then takes a cab to return to his dorm. It's almost 8 pm when he returns. He washes up and goes to the kitchen, Jaemin is making some noodles.

"You gonna eat?"

"Yes, make some for me too"

He sits on the table.

"Did Hyuck talk?"
"Hmmm...he cried a little"

"Hmmm....Is he fine now?"

"Yeahh"

"And you?"

"Me? What happened to me?", he lets out a nervous chuckle while looking at Jaem.

"Someone's forgetting their best friend knows everything that's going on"

Jaem sits on the opposite side of Renjun and faces him.

"Renjunniiiee..be honest with me, you know you can talk to me about anything right?"

Renjun just nods looking down.

00 liners are no doubt his best friends, but Jaemin is the best friend to Jun just like Jeno is the best friend to Haechan. He talks about serious things with Jaemin. Because he is a good listener and also best at giving advice.

"You have feelings for Haechan right?"

It's not like Renjun is shocked,he knew at some point Jaem had to notice how he gets flustered by Hyuck easily, how he cares for him, how easily his expressions change at mentions of Hyuck or after seeing him.

Renjun nods.

"Do you plan to do something about it?"

"Try to get over him,spend time with other people,maybe avoid him for few days?"

Jaem looks at him with a little confused look, "But what if he like you too?"

"Come on Nana, everyone knows he likes Mark hyung so much, it's so obvious he has feelings for hyung"

.

Jaemin just stares at him blankly for few seconds

"You are such a fool Injunnieee"

"Huh"

"Nothing just go take a rest, we will talk about it briefly some other time..

....but you will never know Hyuck's feelings unless you ask him,think about it"

And with that Jaem leaves for his room.