* 12 *

Renjun's pov:

I woke up in Haechan's arms. My head hurts...but i wish..i could wake up in his arms everyday...

I quickly cleared my head out of these thoughts and went to the washroom , brushed my teeth and washed my face with cold water.

Fuck.

I remember everything, I think about the kiss every night?...No why would he say that? Was this just a dream? Possible....it's not the first time i dreamt about him...but this felt so real? Was this really a dream? But Haechan would never say that, would he?

I just quickly freshened up and went to the kitchen. Jaemin is making hangover soup, that's the ritual every time we have a drink night, either me or Jaemin prepare the food the next day.

Jeno is sitting on the table scrolling thru the phone

Chenle and Jisung are still asleep I guess.

"Where is Mark hyung?"

"He had a schedule so he left early, he messaged in the group chat"' Jeno said.

"Araso"

I started preparing my black coffee

"Jaemin-ah need help?"

"No i am almost done"

I was standing near the counter near the coffee machine when Hyuck came out of the room, all messy, I bet he didn't even brush teeth, just woke up and headed out.

He sat opposite to jeno and banged his head on the table.

"Head hurtssss" he whined, I suppressed my chuckle.

"Soup is almost ready", Jaem said.

He is behaving the way he always does, it's either it was my dream or Hyuck doesn't remember....i kept my poker face trying to hide the pain i am feeling right now, the disappointment of it being not real.

Donghyuck's pov:

I woke up due to the coldness on the bed. Opened my eyes and there was no Jun beside me. Kinda sad.

I went to the kitchen , ughhhh I am already tired. Jaem said the soup is almost ready.I glanced towards Jun, he is making his coffee...he looks extra pretty today,ummm..maybe the hangover effect.

I looked back and placed my head on the table. Trying to sleep again?......Fuck...I am remembering everything that happened last night...I did that to him?And he let me?...Wtf,,,why did I say that!!??? I mean i do think about the kiss but....Fuck

I kept my expressions normal and glanced a little towards Jun again, he is having his coffee sitting on the counter talking to Jaem.Cute. He seems normal,maybe he doesn't remember anything, after all we were drunk. What do I do? Ughhhh...i don't even know what's happening to me at this point. I am just freaking out sitting.

"Haechanah?", Jeno called out

"What?"

"You okay? , you seem deep into thought this early?"

"Nothing, just hangover."

"Araso"

I took my phone and started scrolling.I received a message from Jeno

I looked at him he was already looking at me.

I opened the chat and fuck.

'Also you were staring at Injunie a little too long for you to turn red'

Another message, 'what is happening?'

I texted back saying I'll tell him at once when we have free time.

"Okkayy food is ready", I kept my phone aside, I was trying to keep my poker face because idk why i was starting to blush thinking about last night.

Renjun's pov:

"I will wake up the maknaes" , I said.

I went to Jeno's room to see Chenle cuddled up in Jisung's arms.

Chenle just pretends he doesn't like Jisung and skinship on cam, I thought.

I yelled at them and woke them up to eat breakfast.

We have to head practice this afternoon. I reminded everyone.

I have realized that i should really REALLY start doing something so that my heart doesn't have to bear this, whatever this is, it hurts ......a lot. I can feel stings all over my body and i have to control my tears everytime i see Hyuck being friendly with someone because it makes me realise I am not special and he acts friendly towards everyone.

Why does Donghyuck have to be like this?

_____________________

please ignore the timeline..i kindda messed up while writing..maybe a few events will be here and their..Resonance 2020 schedule is really confusing