* 11 *

It takes Hyuck 2-3 days to come back to normal.

They joke,play around, he annoys him by being loud.

 But they never talk about the kiss.

Until today, 

They just got done with Deja Vu track video shoot, and are having a small party at a dream dorm.

Chenji are already in Jeno’s room and fallen asleep while playing games.

Mark gets drunk real fast and is passed out on the couch.

The 00 liners are sitting in the room,still having drinks and chatting.

After a few minutes, Jeno is drunk blabbering don't know what and Jaemin is just hugging him and smiling widely,

Haechan is also drinking and scrolling thru the phone but not drunk enough to pass out.
Renjun is also a lil drunk but in his consciousness.

He smiles at them and goes to the kitchen to eat something.He takes out a pack of cake and starts cutting it on the kitchen counter.

He gets a lil startled when he feels someone engulf him into a backhug, but he knew it was Haechan when he propped his chin on his shoulder. He is too close.

“What are you doing?”

“The cake”

“Hmm”

Haechan tightens the hug and Renjun feels himself getting red. He wants to tell Hyuck to leave him but he can't, this feels good,too good. He is warm.

It's good until Hyuck starts nosing through Juns jawline, then his neck. Goosebumps

“Donghyuck!’, he says a little louder.

Hyuck keeps sniffing Jun’s neck while keeping his hold strong.

Renjun places his hands on Hyucks hand around his waist and rests his cheeks on Hyucks head , trying to breathe stable.

It’s intimate but not sexual.

“I think about the kiss every night”

He whispers in Renjun’s ears, sending shivers down Jun’s body.

Renjun doesn't know what to take of it, he is not in the state.

.

.

.

“Haechanaaaah, come here” , Jeno yells.

And they both get startled, all red heading towards hall.

“Help me carrying these both”

“Who is gonna sleep where”

“Mark in Jaemin’s room, Me and Jaem on Jisung’s bed , you both share Junnies bed”

“Hmmm”

They just decide it as it is ,drunk and tired to question or argue.

After putting Jaem to bed Hyuck and Jun lie down on his bed, eyes ,closed processing everything and just like that they drift to sleep..