* 17 *

We spent rest of the day watching movies in Junnies room. Now that Jeno and jaemin are roommates again. We have the whole room to ourselves. 

Renjun was sitting between my legs and i hugged him from behind while placing my chin on his shoulder. We watched 3 movies like that. It felt so nice. I love being near him. He didn't even push me away and i think he was blushing a little too ? At times like his i think if he likes me back maybe ?

Pov :

They take a break after the third movie. Renjun goes to the kitchen to make something to eat. Haechan is thinking real hard if he actually missed any signs of Renjun liking him back.Thinking if he should just confess. What's the worst that could happen ? Renjun could reject him ? Because he surely won't judge Donghyuck, that's for sure. He knows Renjun, Renjun isn't that kind of a person. He won't break Donghyuck's trust ? What if Renjun knows Donghyuck likes him and is just playing with Hyuck's feelings by behaving this way ? He won't do that right ? Renjun is a good person. Then why is he being so different these days? He just changed all of a sudden, reciprocating everything I do, being touchy on his own, nothing like the Renjun I know. Before Donghyuck could continue his train of overthunk thoughts, Renjun came in with cut fruits and other light snacks. He placed the tray on bed and sat beside Donghyuck, laptop infront of the them.

"What are you thinking about?"

"huh?"

"You looked so shocked when i came in earlier and you are so silent since then?, Something bothering you?"

"um ...no"

"Come on Hyuck, you know i can read you right"

"but seriously its nothing"

"okay" Renjun says looking back at the laptop, he looks a little annoyed. 

Renjun resumes the variety show they were watching while sipping on the grape juice bottle he brought with him. He tries to focus on the screen, feeling Hyuck's stare getting intense by every passing second.

Renjun's had enough. He tilts his head "Just spit it out you id--"

He gets cut off by Hyuck's lips on his.

OMG

Hyuck pulls away within a second - "shit I'm so sorry, i don't know i just jun sorry ugh fuck. i -- i don't know what to say, i ruined it all didn't i , fuck-- I'll leave sorr--"

This time he gets cut off by Renjun's lips on his.

The kiss is slow, lips moving just enough for it to not be a peck. But it is enough to convey Renjun's feelings.

Renjun is the first to pull away after a few seconds.

"Why did you kiss me back?", Renjun asks

"Why do you think i did that?", Haechan replies, teasing him. He can already feel Renjun getting annoyed.

And indeed Renjun raises his eyebrows and pouts, just wanting Haechan to confirm that he likes him back.

Donghyuck, who's very happy right now and smiling wide since the second he pulled away from the kiss. Lunges forward engulfing Renjun into a tight hug, proceeding to lie down on the bed with Renjun on top of him..

"Junnieeeee why are you so cutteeee"

Renjun who's trapped in Haechan's arms, somehow manages to balance himself with the support of his elbows and look Hyuck right in the eyes with the same expressions saying, 'answer me'.

Donghyuck, sensing the seriousness in the aura and the little hurt and sadness in Renjun's expressions, gives up on teasing and replies. "Because I like you, idiot. Why else would i kiss your pretty lips"

Renjun, who's happy to hear directly from Haechan and shy because of the subtle compliment, just drops again on Hyuck and hugs him. "mmmh, okay"

"Will these pretty lips be interested in kissing mine again?"

"Shut up"

"but i like pretty lips"

"only the lips?"

"no, the person with pretty lips too"

"so how many people do you like"

"i only know one person who has pretty lips"

They talk silly for a few more minutes before Renjun breaks the hug and sits on the top of Hyuck, pulling him up too.

"I like you too, Donghyuck." Renjun says. with all his heart.