* 7 *

The Day

Everyone was nervous and excited.Filled with doubts if they can do this.How will it be.Will it be good.

But everyone was there for each other,holding hands,comforting each other,which made it more happy than anxious.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was awesome,amazing,thrilling,exciting and unexplainable tbh. The feeling. 

After the debut day they realised they want to perform and sing like this on stage for the rest of their lives,and if possible together forever.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

  * 2020 *

Life's to busy. Time passed by in a wink.

Even though soo much had happened since the debut it felt like it was yesterday

Jaemin had gone on hiatus,but everyone was there,together.

Supporting and being there for each other ,giving strength and making it tolerable.

Haechan went on a hiatus but it got better soon.

After the We Young promotions Haechan’s visit to dorms had lessened because 127 moved to a new dorm building away from dreamies.

Also a lot had happened in Renjun’s life too yet it felt like yesterday.

During the past two years he had realised that he had fallen for his annoying frenemy aka Donghyuck.

He never told anyone,he kept it to himself and behaved normally,masking his racing heartbeat whenever Hyuck would hug him or kiss his neck with angry and frustrating looks.

He thought behaving like this would make the feelings go away,but it only grew more.

And right now he knew he had fallen too deep and he should take some major steps to get over his now so called “best friend”

Whereas it was a well known fact that Haechan absolutely loved Mark and he really did.

As for Hyuck, he thought of Renjun as his friend who is always there for him even tho he is annoyed by Haechan’s touchy nature. And Mark was a hyung he wanted a lot,always wanting to hug and cuddle and keep it to himself.

Hyuck knew he had a crush on Mark but he didn't know if it was a romantic crush,he was confused.

Resonance was introduced to the members. WayV members flew to Korea at the start of 2020.

Renjun hasn't talked to Haechan a lot in a while,he was busy with comebacks back to back and now three in a row.

Renjun felt just too bad for him and his heart ached whenever he saw Haechan smiling because he knew there was no way Hyuck was doing fine. Preparing for Kick It, Ridin ,juggling practices. Performing, hurrying to schedules,interviews,coping with hate comments,how can he smile so lively under that all stress? I miss him

.

.

.

.

They have continuous schedules for Ridin(weekly idol,interviews,stages) and then going back to company for Resonance songs/choreo training.

Hyuck told his manager that he will stay with dream until the Ridin promotions end so that they don't have to pick them up separately.

Hyuck just brings a bag with few of his clothes and essentials, he usually wears Jisung or Renjuns oversized clothes when he doesn't bring any clothes. 

They leave for the  Weekly Idol shoot.

.

.

.

He is too curious about the questions,but won't ask.

Even Hyuck doesn't ask,he must think it's something bad related to him annoying the elder.

After coming back from the shoot, Hyuck says he wants to stay in Jun’s room.

“No”

“Wheeee Junnnaah”

“Stay with Jeno!!!”

Renjun says, a lil rudely.

He glances towards Hyuck, it doesn't sit right,why does he look so hurt? It makes Renjun want to cry, he doesnt want to be the one to hurt Hyuck,ever

Haechan may be a brat but his heart is pure and innocent and filled with love.

Renjun just leaves and heads to his room.

 Renjun’s expressions doesn't go unnoticed by someone though..