ray

at dinner we mainly just got to know each other. but ray still seemed off. and also quiet. after dinner dom takes me on a walk to get to know the area.

"do you know why ray is being very quiet, he looks like they were just fighting." i ask and she sighs.

"theyve been fighting a lot lately. today they were fighting because she didnt tell him that she was taking you in. he isnt mad that your here hes just mad that she didnt tell him, hes also a jealous baby but dont tell him i said that." she says making me laugh.

"yeah if im being honest i never liked him." i say shrugging.

"yeah me neither but i never said anything. especially when the accusations came. i tried to talk to him about it but he got super defensive."

"i noticed that he didnt say anything about it other than a instagram post." i replied and shrugged. we decided to stop talking about it and continued walking.

when we got back dom stopped me from going in. "kat just told me they are still fighting." i nod and she tells me we can go do something or we can just go back to her house.

"is it okay if we just go to your house? after them fighting being in a crowed space with lots of loud noises i will probably get really panicky." she seems to understand and we drive to her house.

"hey have you ever seen ratched?" i ask her and she shakes her head no.

"i've been meaning to watch it though." she tells me and i instantly get an idea.

"wanna watch it? its really good and also has good representation." i say and she shrugs.

"sure." i laugh slightly knowing how the show gets really bloody. during dinner they asked me some of my interests and i told them how im really into true murder cases. and dom said that she hates blood.

lucky for her there wasnt really any blood in the first episode besides in the first few scenes. she cringes and i laugh.

"you know i dont like blood! thats mean!" she says laughing. making me laugh harder. we get through 3 episodes before kat tells us that ray went to a friends house. i sigh. "he isnt going to a friends house."

dom looks at me confused. "how do you know?"

"i can tell she is lying. trust me, hes either going to a hotel and wont be home for a couple of days, or went to another woman. i've gotten pretty good at being able to tell."

she smiles sadly at me. "im sorry that you had to have gotten good at that. but hey, now you have someone who also hates ray." she jokes making me laugh.

"me and my friends, we would always censor his name while we were talking about him." i say smiling.

"ok thats awesome." she says laughing as we pull into the driveway. i didnt really want to go in, knowing i would feel a lot of guilt, but i pretended to be fine. something i've gotten quite good at doing.

i went to my new room, we havent put up the posters yet so they sat on the floor, my charger on my bedside table. skateboard and longboard in the corner. i sighed and put my hair up before i went to bed. i would take a shower in the morning.