finally

mel decided to pick me up so that they could hang out by themselves. we went to get me something to wear for dinner later tonight, ya know because of the whole being kicked out thing. it took us a while because of the fact that none of the mens clothes fit me but i dont want to wear a dress. we decided to go for a pantsuits since its mot exactly a dress so it wouldn't make me dysphoric. we then walked around the park and i convinced her to take me to the library.

"dude youre such a nerd" she said to me as we left and i laughed.

"at least im reading, it could be worse i could be doing drugs." she nodded and laughed as well.

"you have a point" i smiled and we went back to the house, went we got there i stopped mel from walking in and put a finger to my lips.

"dude what the hell?" she said confused.

"theyre making out" i said trying not to laugh.

"holy shit youre kidding" she replied.

i shook my head and we slowly walked inside. i decided to mess with them.

"yall having fun over there?"

they jumped apart so fast it was hilarious. me and mel burst out laughing, high fiving each other while they stared at us in shock.

"hold on hold on, how did yall know we were gonna kiss?" dom asked while kat pulled them close.

"okay first of all, yall werent kissing, yall were sucking each others faces off, second of all, we set it up"

we then spent the next few minutes explaining it all, starting from when i first saw them both together.

dinner is going to be very interesting.