dinner party

this is going to get interesting. kats home now and im helping her make dinner. and by that i mean i sat there laughing while she was cooking and grabbed stuff for her.

ray was still in the room but now he was showering. i still have the video on my phone im just trying to think of how im going to do this. i might connect my phone to the tv.

by the time kat finished dinner mel, dom, emily, tim, and martina have arrived. we were all getting to know each other on the couch while kat and ray talked in the kitchen. clearly they werent that happy with the conversation.

at dinner i excused myself and went to the bathroom, dom gave me a weird look because earlier i told them about my EDs but i smiled at her to let them know im good. they nodded but gave me THAT look so i knew they were watching. i went to the bathroom and turned on the tv, i waited for a few seconds and then connected it to my phone and played the audio recording.

after that i washed my hands and flushed the toilet so they would think i was using the bathroom.

when i walked out, mel was being held back by dom and emily so she didnt punch ray and everyone else was shocked. "i hope y'all understand why im doing this but i think im going to have to cancel dinner, how about we do it again a different time?"

everyone nodded and smiled at her sympathetically. i try and sneak back to my room but kat stops me. "nope come back here"

"shit" i say as everyone walks out.

"you did this you brat you ruined my marriage!!!" ray said and i literally laughed.

"says the one who literally cheated on kat fucking barrell"

kat smiled at me. "hes right, get the fuck out ray. im filing for a divorce tomorrow"

i tried not to laugh as ray stormed out the door but then he slammed it shut and i flinched. that part wasnt that funny but other than that it was.

i looked over at kat. "look im sorry, its just that ive seen an affair before and i wanted you to know from the beginning and not find out later" she smiled and hugged me.

i hugged her back. "thanks kid". i smiled and hugged her back shrugging. "i only did what i wish i had the courage to do last time.

she smiled at me and went in the fridge and grabbed ice cream. we sat on the couch. "ya know, dom also didnt like him. they told me they got worried for you. theyre very protective of you." i said trying to see how shed react.

she started blushing and shrugged it off. i laughed and we watched movies for a few hours. i ended up falling asleep on her shoulder. i think i'll be okay here