27

Marcus pov:
After the phone call with Carlisle I quickly changed my mind that I will be running to Forks instead of flying with a plane. That way I will be way faster by my mates side! I do however try to get my hopes not too far up. After all I have had a phone call like this a few times already. Sadly till this day without any outcome. But something within me makes me think that it will be different this time! Carlisle also wouldn't of called me if he wasn't sure. And the fact that my supposed mates daughter painted me holding her mother lovingly in my arms also is a huge factor that makes me believe that I might will truly find my true mate this time. With a small carry on in my hand, I walk back to say goodbye to my two soul brothers. When I enter, I right away see Jane and Alec waiting already for me with a bag in their hands as well. Guess my brothers yet again send my favorite and in their eyes strongest guards along with me.
„Don't look at me like that Brother! I can't risk anything to happen to you and neither can Caius. So since we aren't able to come along with you just yet, we at least want to send our strongest guards with you." Aro tells me sincerely. It's not like I don't want any company with me, I simply want my peace to dwell in self pity if it is yet again false alarm. Those two however know the drill already. They only ever look sadly at me before giving me some space.
„I know Aro. I however have a way better feeling about it this time then all the other ones. And you know just like me that Carlisle wouldn't of called if he wasn't completely sure himself." I answer my brother who has walked towards me, for one final hug. This is however how we act around each other all the time, not that anyone outside of our little family would know. We after all need everyone to think we are heartless monsters. Makes life way easier that way.
„We know that Marcus and i am really hoping that you finally find your one true love. You deserve it!" Caius quietly whispers into my ear while hugging me so no one other than i can hear him. Nodding at him in thankfulness. To be honest, I would of long ago tried to get myself killed if it wouldn't bring my brothers heart ache with it.
„We will be awaiting your phone call Marcus! And we also will cross our fingers that your feeling is a good sign!" Aro says as he pulls away from his tight hug. I nod at the both of them once more before I walk outside to finally begin my journey to my hopefully mate. If so I can't even think of what I will be doing in utter joy and relief!
„We are Ready Whenever you are Master Marcus." Jane respectfully says with a small bow. Strangely enough I never liked for those two to act like this around me. I can't even say why, I simply always saw them as part of my close family and as that there is no point for all this master stuff.
„No master nonsense you two. How often did I already told you to only call me Marcus?" I remind her and her brother gently. Even smiling shortly at them to make them see that I don't hold any grudges against them for saying it yet again. Both their faces lit up at seeing it and i Of course know why. I can't even remember when I smiled the last time, it must have been at least a hundred years.
„Let's Go then." I say and start to run as fast as I can and just like predicted we are way faster there by foot than we would of been with a plane. Only a few minutes after we stopped in front of the hospital where my mate should be working at, we see the three Cullen boys park their car there as well. So without any thought I walk up to them and knock on the drivers window. They right away growl threateningly at me, which makes me realize that they surely have their mate with them as well. I also can see Jane and Alec glare at them for their disrespect towards me, but I quickly said the word mate which makes them also realize why they act like this. At hearing my voice their growls stop just as quick as they started thought. Surely knowing that i won't hurt their mate in any way or form.
„Excuse us King Marcus. We currently are pretty much on edge with what had happened back in school a bit earlier. It's nice seeing you here thought." Edward says with a small nod of his head in greeting. Of course i understand right away that someone must of tried something bad with their mate, which makes me nod at him in reply.
„That's understandable Edward, no need to worry about it. I however hope that you were able to get your mate out of any harms way." I state with honest hope since I know how much it would hurt them if something happened to their other half.
„We did indeed. Thank you for your concern." Jasper says and rounds the car to welcome me as well. When I hear a delicate and sweet voice talking with Jane and Alec, especially with such care towards them, my interest in meeting their mate peeks even more.
„We will introduce you to her right away." Emmet says in understanding and went to get his love over towards us. The second my eyes fall on this perfect being, my heart makes a small jump in my otherwise dead and unmoving chest. There, right in front of me stands my beautiful daughter.
„Oh my god." I mumble under my breath, in complete shock. My eyes quickly fill with tears at the knowledge that my life will finally have some meaning and love in it. And when those unbelievable green orbs of hers fall onto me she gasps in shock as well. Just so as if she herself recognizes me too. How is that even possible!? Suddenly my sweet daughter throws her arms out and hugs herself right into me. Every thought leaving my brain just as quickly as her body crashes with mine. And without any hesitation I pull her even closer into my chest. Way too happy to care about anything right now other than having my little girl here in my arms where she is safe. Of that I am going to make sure! I deeply inhale her sweet scent into my lungs to make sure that I will be able to find her everywhere on this planet. In this whole universe if I have too! And I won't even hesitate to give my life for hers!
„You have no idea how happy I am that I have found you!" I mumble close to her ear while my chest vibrates with my deep purrs. Feeling so incredibly at piece as well as at home with my daughter cuddled into my chest.
„Nice to meet you to. I strangely enough dreamed about you." Her sweet as honey yet quiet whisper like voice replies while nuzzling her head into my chest. How could she have gotten even cuter!? And as I think that my purrs got even louder much to her joy if her soft smile is anything to go by, which I definitely hope! So with a smile on my own lips, I kiss her forehead lovingly. Letting everyone know that this is my daughter and that whoever dares to hurt her will have to go against me. At thinking that I remember just where exactly we are right now. The threat quickly starts to squeeze my airways in complete panic that something happens to my daughter. And when I remember how her mates just explained to me on how they are on edge with what had happened back at school, the panic gets even stronger. So someone truly must of hurt MY daughter!! Oh, I am going to make sure to kill whoever did this really slowly and as painful as I possibly can! Since I however don't want to worry her so much nor soo soon after meeting her, I try to at least look calm while I am cooking on the inside.
„Why are you guys even here? Did you hurt yourself little one." I asks her extremely worried for her health and life. If anything should happen to her, i would never be able to forgive myself for it!
„I thought you were looking after your mate!" I accusingly ask her mates in annoyance that they weren't careful enough! I however still hold my little one softly against my chest. The dark growls from her mates seem to frighten her since she stiffens up a bit. Well this has to change right away! So they better fucking answer me right this second before I forget that they are close friends of mine as well as my daughters mates.