39

Marcus pov:
The whole day my brothers had to calm me down since I was pretty worried about this date. I after all want it to be the absolute best date ever so my mate likes me enough to not right away reject me when I tell her about what I am.
The moment I picked my mate along with my sweet daughter up thought, the worry vanished. Both of them look absolutely breathtaking! And the fact that they match with their dresses only makes me smile even more at them. They surely look like a sweet family that I hopefully soon will be a part off.
As my incredible mate told me how she would of enjoyed any place to eat at since she only cares that we all are there together I could literally burst in utter joy! How could I get so lucky? My mate and our daughter surely are the absolute best people I ever got to know and honestly love. It's completely normal for a vampire to right away fall in love with their other half, though. So it wasn't any surprise for me. Surely my mate will need some more time to fall for me as well, but I surely will be waiting patiently for that moment. Because it definitely is coming, I will Wow her for the rest of my existence if that's what necessary! It felt so unbelievable right to walk into this restaurant and state my name proudly since I get to show off my two wonderful woman along with me. And it was an absolute delight to watch them take in the interior design around the restaurant as well as the wonderfully lit lake that we see from our table. I really am enjoying this time with those two and I can see myself doing things like this a lot more often. That is if they don't want to get turned into vampires that quickly. I will accept their decision on when they feel ready to make this huge change.
When one of the most annoying voices introduces herself as our waitress I can see how my sweet little one starts to get paler and paler the longer this girl keeps on talking. Something about this sappy thing must be really wrong if my daughter reacts this badly! Wanting to get this thing away from us as quick as possible I simply order all our drinks at once. This way I at least will be able to ask Clair what the matter is. Something in me tells me that this girl surely is one of those nasty girls that bullied my sweet girl, so if this really is the case, I will definitely not let her get away so easily! Before I however start to plot how I could hurt this thing the most, I need to make sure Clair is ok. She after all looks sickly pale and her eyes look haunted. Of course this makes my anger boil even more, but I need to swallow it. At least for now! My daughters well being will always come first!
„Clair? Are you feeling alright? You seem a bit pale." I ask her really worried since I don't know how to possibly help her feel better. This really makes me feel useless in some way.
„Marcus is right Sweetheart. You look awfully pale." Her mom and my amazing mate says just as worried as I am too. Our daughter seems to think for a few seconds what to say before she only smiles at us, which honestly looks more like a grimace but I stay quiet. At least for now. When she however excuses herself to use the restroom I make a quick hand movement to let Aman and Alec know to pay attention. I after all really have a bad feeling with leaving her out of my eyes right about now.
It as expected didn't take long before i hear a small bump as if someone gets thrown into a wall. Still I do try to stay calm, after all I know that those two guards will interfere in no time, so I really don't want to worry my mate even more than she already is right now. She still is holding my hand over the table, so I simply caress my thumb over the back of her hand. A shy smile forms on her face pretty quick. Of course I can still see the worry swimming in her eyes for her daughter, but that's only understandable!
„Don't worry mon amor, I am sure she is going to be fine." I say and feel like a jerk for lying to my mate. After all I also just heard How this worthless girl threw our daughter against a wall.
„I always knew you are a whore but now you even let some old man pay you for a quick fuck." she sneers in disgust and accusations. I also can hear the pure hatred and jealousy in her voice. Alone what she has just growled to MY daughter makes my anger simmer on the inside! And if my mate would know about me being a vampire already I definitely would go there and take care of this thing myself. I however hear how Alec pushed the girl off of my daughter and right face first into the wall herself. When I hear the knack I smirk slightly. Serves her right and I definitely will have to thank Alec for his nice shove later. He also must of used his gift on her, otherwise I am sure I would of heard a painful scream. Knowing him though he will get the now unconscious girl outside to his sister who also will make sure to show her, our displeasure.
„Do you think i should go and look for Clair? It has been a few minutes already?" my dear mate asks. With the knowledge that the girl has been taken care off, as well as the knowledge that two guards are currently trying to calm down my sweet daughter, I shake my head slightly.
„Maybe in a bit. Just give her a few more minutes." I softly tell her, still trying very hard to swallow my need to revenge my daughter and punish the useless girl. For that I will have more than enough time a bit later.
„You are right. Sorry, that I am this worried. She however is my only family and I truly can't bear the thought that something might happened to her." she softly apologizes even though there is absolutely no need to apologize for her love to our daughter.
„I find it really honorable of you. In my eyes the tight bond  between you and your daughter is extremely inspiring as well as understandable." I softly reply my honest thought on this topic and see her sigh in relief that I don't find it weird.
„I can also only applaud you on how well you have raised Clair. It surely wasn't easy as an only mom." I add and see her nod slightly.
„It wasn't easy that much is right. But I wouldn't change it for anything! Clair really is the absolute best thing that could of ever happened in my life." she explains with a loving smile on her really soft looking lips.
„I believe that right away, she is a really special girl." I softly tell her and see her face split in a wide smile. Just in that short second I fall even more in love with her. She really is an amazing mother and woman all together.
„I will get you back to your table." I hear Alec say softly and since there isn't any reply coming I am guessing Clair nodded her agreement. After all I could see them slowly walking up to our table. When I see how unsure of herself my daughter looks the anger right away came back to me! How dare that worthless thing!!! Oh, I am going to make sure she will regret everything she put my little one through. And that with a wide smile on my lips!! That's for sure!
„I am very sorry to inform you that there was a small run in with your daughter as well as your prior waiter. Luckily I saw it before anything worse could have happened. I will also make sure to talk with the manager about it. Once again, I am terribly sorry." Alec says in explanation. Since I also know how Jane and him care for my daughter already, I also know that this surely wasn't easy to see for him as well. One more reason why I have to applaud him that he simply broke that bitches nose and not her neck right away.
„What?" My darling mate says in complete confusion as well as worry about her daughter, which only is understandable. So while the two of them hug each other, I decided to go and talk with the manager, who happens to be an old friend of mine and than I will see if Jane is already playing with the bitch.
„I will accompany you to the manager. It's unforgivable that my daughter has gotten assaulted here." I say in displeasure at the reminder alone what my daughter had to go through at the hand of this nasty girl. My mate looks shocked at me, well, guess I shouldn't of said my daughter, but that's just what she is!