46

Clair's pov:
The days have gone by way quicker than expected. Maybe it was because of my thinking on if I want to change so soon already or if I should wait a bit longer. Or, what I do think is more accurate, it's because my mates have been around me the whole time. Which I absolutely love. It's incredible to spend every minute of every day with them. They make me happy the whole time and make me feel safe as well as way more confident in my own skin. Sadly Caius, Aro and most of their guards had to leave back to Italy the same evening I had my talk with mom and the twins. It was a really heartfelt goodbye. but they did promise to come back for my birthday which makes me really happy since I miss them. They after all are really sweet and caring. Aro also is really funny and don't get me started on how overprotective Caius is! In a cute way though! He also is an amazing baker! Thinking about them makes me smile slightly. It's strange that mom and I both connected this strongly with all of them. Especially since till now we never fit in anywhere, yet we right away connected with all of the vampires. Whatever it is thought, I appreciate it since I really enjoy to get along with someone else other than my mom for once in my life!
„Darling? Did you already decide on what you want for your birthday?" Edward asks me as he keeps on caressing my side lovingly as I nuzzle even closer into his body.
„Don't need anything." I mumble under my breath. Way too comfy to lift my head up from his chest. His deep chuckle makes his whole body vibrate which makes me sigh softly. That's just what I absolutely love about my mates. They are always there to cuddle me and make me feel loved and cared for.
„That's not much darling. You deserve the world so let us shower you in gifts like you deserve." Edward whispers against my ear after a soft kiss.
„We want to treat you like a princess, so if you don't tell us what you want, we will buy something we simply think you might enjoy." he adds with wiggling eyebrows to make me giggle. Still I shake my head at that. I after all don't want them to spend so much money on me. The only thing I really want is to spend time with them and with the rest of my family, which of course includes their family as well.
„I really don't need anything though. Only want to spend time with you all. As long I have you all close by my side, I am completely happy." I simply reply and nuzzle my head into his neck. Yep, that's exactly what I want! Who needs any material things if they can have someone cuddling them and showing them their love. That's way better than anything else!
„That's sweet of you. Still that won't do!" Edward says with another chuckle. Yet he pulls me tighter into himself.
„Don't you guys look cozy?" Carlisle says as he opens the door to my room. Seeing all of my other three mates standing there I smile widely. I definitely missed them the last hour, but I understood that they needed to feed.
„Can we join you my love?" Emmet asks me while they come already to lay on my bed as well. Obviously knowing that I will agree with them anyway! Who wouldn't!?
„Course." I say. Really happy to have all four mates close to me again. That's the absolute best feeling! At least in my books.
„Missed you princess." Jasper says as he softly steals me out of Edwards hands to instead cuddle me into his chest. Giggling at his silliness since he kisses my whole face with a wide smile on his lips.
„Enough!" emmet simply states and quickly snatched me into his arms.
„Missed you my love." he whispers and nuzzles my neck while purring lowly to have me this close again.
„Missed you all too. Very much so." I answer and kiss his lips softly. The kiss surprisingly quick turns from sweet to more passionate and just as I thought I am going to black out from lack of oxygen. Not complaining at all! The kiss was more than worth it! I get pulled away from the kiss and onto Carlisle's lap.
„Be more careful. Our precious little angel is still human! She needs her oxygen." Carlisle simply states matter of factly to the others. Hearing their low whines in fear that they in fact hurt me makes me slightly sad. But not that long anyway, because tomorrow evening I am going to make them change me into a vampire. I honestly can't wait for the moment when I finally open my eyes and be one of them. Then they won't have to be so extremely careful with me. And they also won't have to mind any oxygen intake any longer which is another huge bonus if you ask me! Not that they would know that just yet!
„No worry's. You didn't hurt me. Neither of you did!" I softly say and their faces right away relax again.
„Do you want to cuddle some more precious? Or are you already hungry?" Carlisle asks me with those caring eyes of his.
„Cuddles?" I simply ask. Not hungry at all, at least not now. Firstly I want to spend some more time with them. I truly missed them.
„Of Course." he whispers and slowly lets himself fall back on the bed so I am now laying on his chest just like I did beforehand on Edward.
„Such a cuddly princess we have." Jasper softly say with a chuckle as he scoots closer so he can cuddle into me as well.
„Sure have." Emmet says and cuddles into my other side. Edward pouts for a second but then he simply lays behind Jasper so he can reach over him to at least take my hand in his.
„I really love the four of you." I softly say a second before hiding me face under Carlisle chin. Not wanting them to see the bright blush on my cheeks. Of course it's unnecessary since they of course still know fully well why I hid my face. But I don't care that much, they after all saw it often enough already.
„We Love you too darling." Edward lovingly says as he squeezes my hand in his.
„Edward is right my love. We all love you more than words can ever say! Never forget that." Emmet adds while Carlisle and Jasper simply kiss my cheek lovingly. Yeah, that's just how it could stay forever. With my mates cuddling me and holding me while we quietly talk about everything and nothing. That's just what I always hoped for. For someone to love me the way I am. And now I even have four vampires that love me. No idea how I have gotten this lucky!