53

Clair's pov:
This day so far has been an absolute blast! Not because my family has made sure to pamper me and shower me in gifts, but because they showed me their love throughout the whole day. This alone means the world to me! Mom and dad did gifted me a wonderful necklace. But when mom told me what their thought process was with it, I teared up again. She has explained that since she feels like our family is finally complete with all our mates, Alec, Jane and of course with my mates sisters and Marcus brothers, she decided on the family tree as pendant. As I already said, the gift per ce isn't so important to me than the thought that went into it. Janie and Alec thoughtful like always, gifted me one of their most treasured book from which they curiously had three off. And as they stated that they felt like they always knew that this book was destined to belong to me since they see me as their sister, I Of course cried all over again. Those two are simply too sweet for words and I can't tell them that often enough. That way they hopefully will believe me since I know that they still feel unsure at times.
„Sweetheart? I guess it's time. That is if you still want to go through with it." mom softly says much to everyone's irritation. Well, except Jane, Alec and Alice. Dad also has this certain look in his eyes which lets me guess that he does have an assumption on what my mom meant with that.
„Want to go through with what princess?" Jasper questions me with confusion written all over his face. When I however start to become unsure of if my mates even will be fine with me changing into a vampire, he quickly pulls me into a loving hug. This sadly still only makes my fear of possibly loosing them worsen even more! So what if they want me to stay human or don't want to be the ones changing me?
„Darling? Hey, what's the matter? Did we do something to hurt you?" Edward asks quit frantically as him and my other mate cuddle me the best they could while Jasper is still holding me tightly.
„Cutie? Why don't we sit down? That way I think you can explain to them what has been on your mind for some time now." Janie softly questions and I can feel her small hand squeeze mine in reassurance that I won't have to do so on my own. So while my mates still keep on eyeing me rather worriedly, the twins slowly lead me towards the couch where they make me sit down before they take a seat next to my side so I am now sandwiched in between them. Mom and dad also follow their lead right away, instead of taking a seat though they took a stand behind me. Each of them laying a hand on my shoulder to help me stay grounded even more. With them now right by my side, I nod slowly to myself and take some more deep breaths to stay level headed. At least as well as I can get right about now.
„Precious, please tell us what's going on. We want to be there for you, for that we need to know thought what's going on in that head of yours." Carlisle tells me as he softly sits down on the ground in front of me so he can look me in my eyes better. My other mates like expected, quickly copy his action and wait patiently for my explanation. Just as I meant to start with my explanation of my wish, Aro and Caius take a seat next to the twins to show me their support as well. That makes me smile at them in thanks, honestly appreciating their behavior.
„I have been thinking about getting changed into a vampire myself for some time." I slowly start and peek through my eye lashes to see my mates still watching me patiently. Definitely not mad at my thought, at least not till now.
„I after all want to spend the rest of my life with you guys. And since I am sure that this won't change any time, why wait much longer? That's why I decided to let you guys change me. Today." I quietly go on after Alec nods his head at me in encouragement. The quietness that followed my sentence makes my heart break a little. I guess I shouldn't of said anything. We don't know each other for that long anyway, so what the hell was i thinking. No wonder they don't want to turn me! They deserve way better after all, I know that for sure! Still I hoped that they would at least want me since we are mated to each other.
„Darling? Where did you go off to this time?" Edward asks me as I suddenly get thrown in the air and catched in his strong arms. His wide smile confuses me a bit but as long as he holds me like that I won't say anything. Still way too scared of possibly loosing them after they stayed quiet for that long.
„Princess? Why are you still so worked up? Didn't you hear our reply?" Jasper questions with confusion. His hand softly lifting my head up so I am looking at him as he talks. Not knowing what he means with that, surely answers his question since my face usually always speaks volumes.
„Why don't we repeat ourselves than?" he asks but honestly states matter of factly.
„We." Emmet starts and softly takes me out of Edwards arms to hold me himself instead.
„Are ecstatic that you want us to turn you my love! I as well as the others can't wait to spend all eternity with you! So if you are sure that you are already ready to get changed, than we are more than happy to fulfill that wish. It after all is what we hoped for too." Emmet softly explains as he stops to kiss my face a few times to make me all giggly and happy again.
„You really want me to get a vampire too? You guys aren't just saying it to make me happy. Right?" I ask him happy yet slightly unsure. After all I don't want to get my hope up too far before crashing down since they never truly wanted me to change.
„Nonsense precious!! We honestly want to spend the rest of eternity with you! And for that to happen you have to change. We only don't like the thought of you going through that horrific pain we all had to. But otherwise we are completely euphoric that you want to stay by our side forever!" Carlisle further explains as well as answers my questions. Slowly that information starts to register in my brain and my smile right away widens! Absolutely euphoric that my mates truly love me and want to spend forever with me!!! That's the best news ever!!!
„See, there was no need to worry at all Cutie. Told you from the start." Janie says with a small wink my way which of course makes me giggle loudly. Now with the knowledge that I not only have my family on board for my change but also my mates, I am more than ready for it!
„I am so unbelievable happy that you will become one of us already! You after all are my niece I always wished for." Aro says and hugs me softly shortly before Caius follows his lead and hugs me too.
„Love you my sweet little dear." he whispers near my ear seconds before Marcus and mom pull me into a shared hug with them. Yeah, my birthday definitely couldn't of gone any better!!!
„Masters? My brother and I thought about our cuties change." Janie unsurely says and gets everyone's attention right away. That seems to make them slightly uncomfortable which I absolutely hate to see. So with that in mind I hurry to their side and cuddle myself into both their body's. Feeling the tension leaving their body makes me smile in relieve that this little hug makes them calm down so easily.
„We aren't too sure that it will work but we thought that the pain might be at least slightly less if I use my power on her." Alec softly says after squeezing me a bit tighter.
„Like Alec states already, we aren't sure if it will help but we would like to at least try." Janie adds after the room stayed quiet at hearing what they had to say.
„That sound like a wonderful idea you two! If it doesn't work, we at least tried. It's sadly more than anyone else could do." Marcus says in appreciation as he pulls all three of us into his wide chest much to my joy and the twins embarrassment.
„Thank you two! I wouldn't even thought about the possibility alone." Caius states thankfully to shock the twins even more.
„They are right you guys. Thank you for thinking about a way to help our mate through her change. We won't forget that ever." Jasper strongly states which makes my siblings as I started to call them, smile slightly in happiness.
„Well, where do you guys want to do this?" I ask quietly into the room and get a few unsure looks before dad stated how it would be easiest to do it with me laying on a bed.
„If my gift isn't working, try to fall asleep as fast as possible." Alec says slightly worried and an unsure frown on his face.
„Alec is right Cutie. Try to follow asleep as fast as possible. It will help with the pain. At least a bit." Janie quickly adds and hugs me extra tight into her chest.