Part 3

Hans pressed you up against the wall kissing you roughly. His one hand went on your lower back while with his other he was holding your face. You moaned into his mouth which made him stop to take a breath and look at you.

"Gosh you're a hot mess." he said before attacking your lips again.

Your hands went on his fluffy hair. You loved messing his light brown hair and you knew it made him furious when someone did it. He groaned and pulled away from you. You glanced at him with an innocent look.

"How do you manage to make me furious every fucking time?" he asked while grabbing your chin.

"It's almost as if that's my whole point." you smiled and raised your eyebrow. You leaned to kiss him again but Hans held your face away from his.

"Such a naughty girl... Always pissing me off..." his one hand touched the inside of your thigh making you whimper. He kept holding your chin in order to face him while his fingers started making circular movements on your clit.

"Is this what you want maus?" he asked not breaking eye contact for a second. His fingers curled inside you causing you to gasp in surprise.

"Relax darling." Hans leaned and whispered to you; his hot breath on your neck sent shivers down your spine.

You nodded desperate to feel him inside you again. His fingers weren't enough, you wanted him, you needed him bad even though you didn't wanna admit it.

"H-Hans.." a loud moan escaped your lips and you closed your eyes for a moment to enjoy the pleasure he was giving you. You continued riding his fingers in ecstasy while Hans was sucking your neck and collarbones. He stopped suddenly making you gasp. 

"Hans please..." you cried.

"Please what Liebling?" he raised his eyebrow making you even more frustrated than before.

"Please Hans I need you!"

"I know maus you're soaking wet." he grinned arrogantly making your blood boil. That stupid asshole. Always so cunning. He was aware of the effect he had upon you, how frustrated he got you every time.

"Alright be a good girl and I might give you what you want." he breathed behind your ear making you shiver once again. You saw him taking off his jacket and then his tie and shirt. You took off your shoes and dress and went and sit down on the bed.

Hans came closer to you looking at your silhouette hungrily piercing you with his hazel gaze. You bit your bottom lip. You had never seen him without his shirt before and his view made your cheeks turn dark red like it was the first time you two were intimate. His body was really nice almost Greek god-like. Your gaze met his and he smiled like he knew what you were thinking.

"I know you like what you're seeing Liebling." you heard him say with his husky voice and you saw him unbuckling his belt and dropping his trousers on the floor.

"This is all so wrong." you thought. You were sitting on a cheap hotel's room, wearing nothing but your underwear, about to have sex with a world wanted criminal. There was no way you could have imagined that your Christmas eve would end up like this. But you couldn't stop now no. This man turned you on like nothing else and you were determined to feel him again inside you even if that was the last thing you would do.

Your thoughts were interrupted when you suddenly felt his hot breath against your clit and you looked down at him with wide eyes. He winked at you, kissed your clit softly and without breaking eye contact he swirled his tongue around it earning even louder moans from you.

"I told you to relax babygirl." you heard his husky voice and you closed you eyes again bucking your hips up to get the maximum pleasure. Hans continued to flick his tongue between your wet folds slowly and precisely, his big nose brushing through your clit and his hands holding your legs apart in order to give him perfect access to that sweet cunt of yours. He for sure knew what he was doing, god it felt so fucking good.