Chap. 4

"Okay baby, mommy will see you later! I love you!" Arista yelled to Alejandro, who waved at her with a big grin. 'Mrs. Lee said that he made a new friend... my baby's growing up!' Her heart did break a little when she thought of that.

Just when she walked through the door, a loud bang scared the shit out of her. "What the fuck?!" Arista whispered to herself, "what the hell is happening?" She asked a one girl next to her.

"U-um Zack Lee and Daniel Park at got into an argument and now are about to fight." 'Those assholes from last night?!' "Thanks."

When a crowd began to form around Daniel and Zack, Arista grabbed the other three that were with him last night and quickly dragged them out.

"Why is Daniel fighting Zack?" The three looked at each other and gulped. "We went back last night and... beat that guy up." Arista felt rage. No one should be beaten up when they didn't do anything.

Arista didn't even remember what happened, but she knew if she didn't leave the three boys, who were on the floor bleeding and bruised, she would be in so much trouble from her Gramps.

When she went back to get her lunch, Zack was on the floor alone, holding his stomach. "You good?" He simply glared at her.

"What the hell do you think, bitch?" "Geez, don't need to be a little pussy about it." When Arista was about to leave with her lunch, she felt something grab the front of her ankle.

"C... could you help me to the nurses?" Zack asked with a sour look on his face, "say please and I will." 'Who the hell does this bitch think she is?!'

"Please help me to the nurses." Arista stared at him for a a minute or two before sighing loudly, "grab my shoulder."

As the two made their way to the nurses all Zack could think about was if that baby was Arista's little brother or if the rumour was true. He was her son.

"Ok I'll see you later I guess." Arista began to leave when she heard the guy say wait.

"Yes!" She raised her eyebrow at him, "t-thanks." He blushed looking away. "No problem. But you should remember that bullying gets you no where, no matter how hard you try." Zack looked shocked for a minute. 'W-what's this feeling?! I like Mira! I can't like her!'

As he laid there thinking about his feelings he began to think how life would be with him, Mira, and Arista. 'If the rumour is true then... we would be a family.' His face turned bright red with that thought.

Meanwhile Arista, Alejandro, and Mira sneezed. 'Who's talking shit?!' Arista thought looking around.

This chapter low key sucked so I'll edit this later