Chap. 11

After Daniel's birthday he started to get more attention since he was wearing many name brand clothes. Arista almost laughed at the girls who were trying harder now than ever to get his attention since they all thought he was rich.

Arista was planning on being friends with Vin Jin despite how he tried to get with her the first time they met, but she had seen what he was doing to one of the guys in the Music Department. 'How is he going to make fun of fat people but then try and get with one?!'

She was getting weird stares from Zack and Mira because she was looking like a tomato. Very, very red and very, very angry.

"See you guys later!" Arista and Alejandro waved at the two with a smile making them blush and look at each other causing them both to blush harder. "She's a witch." Zack said joking about how they both seem to like her and love her son.

"You must be hungry... here have some!" Arista was waving a flower at Alejandro's face making him giggle when she heard an older lady say something. When she looked over she seen thing 1 and 2 with Vin. There was also the guy Vin was picking on who she found out was Duke. He looked cute in like a teddy bear kind of way.

"Should mommy pay her the money she deserves?" Alejandro looked at the guys then back at his mom and signed yes. Arista was teaching him yes and no. He like the word yes rather then no thankfully.

"Duke! Hello!" Arista called out to the boy, who looked up in shock. The three idiots thankfully left with the rest of the food the lady had. 'She's working so hard just to be mistreated by three bitches.'

"I heard how Vin treated you today. No one should have to be scared to go to school." Duke looked at her and Alejandro shocked. He felt like crying.

"Are you another one of Duke's friends?" The grandmother asked Arista with a smile, "We met today." She looked to Alejandro shocked.

"Is this your brother?" Duke had heard the rumour about Arista being a mom but that's all he had heard, rumours. 'I wonder if it's true?'

"No he's my son. Only a year old and is already causing me so much stress." The grandmother looked at her shocked before laughing. "His father was a handful for me."

The two continued to talk with Duke and Alejandro just listening to them until it was getting dark. "I'll see you at school Duke! Bye Ms. Pyeon!"

What the two didn't notice until she left was that she had left over 7 hundred dollars (788,378.50 Won)

The next day Arista looked worn out. Alejandro decided to stay up until 4 in the morning because he had something extremely sweet when she turned her back.

Jay told her to lean on him to take a nap which she did. She woke up around lunch and she realized she left her lunch box at home. 'This day is gonna get worse I can feel it.'

To which it did. Arista was walking with Jiho and Daniel when she seen one of Vin's friends kick Duke. "Hey Jiho. Invite him over." Arista smiled at the short boy.

Duke was clearly awkward with all of the attention on him from the other departments. "Don't be so nervous! Daniel is really nice." Arista whispered in his ear making him go red. The other people watching didn't like how close they were. Cough, Zack Jay Vin Vasco Jace, Cough.

All of a sudden a metal came and bounced between Duke and Arista. "Duke. Get me some water. Sup bitch." Vin said looking at Arista when he said bitch. "Excuse, the fuck, me?"

Vin looked shocked that she would even cuss, but he shook that off. "So you're the transfer. You're handsome and I like that. You wanna smoke? Although I am a bit hotter than you."

"Hey Vin Jin. Go get it yourself. Is your hand broken?" Zack asked with his legs crossed. "You wanna get fucking messed up?" Vin and his Thing 1 and 2 stood up making a face that Arista almost laughed out loud at if Duke didn't cover her mouth.

Arista was shaking trying to hold in her laughter when Zack and his group stood up and then Vasco and his friends stood up as well and Duke had to push her head down to hide her laughing. (A/n: I couldn't stop laughing at this part so I made Arista die as well lmao)

"Didn't your mom tell you not to throw things on the floor?" 'Vasco you are too hot for your own good!' "What?! Get lost!" Vin said sneering at Vasco.

"I guess I'll have to scold you." "You wanna fight? Fuck!" "Fine I will bring it." Duke, Jiho and Daniel were just watching awkwardly while Arista was dying quietly from how funny they all looked. 'I'm ThE AlpHa MaLe!'

She fell off of her seat with that thought.

"Take off your glasses." 'Oop!' Arista settled down a little to get back in her seat holding on to Duke's arm for dear life while he blushed that a girl, a beautiful girl at that, was holding on to him.

She wasn't paying attention then the next thing she knew a tray full of food tipped over and splashed her all over her clothes and hair. Gasps could be heard and the three groups plus her group and Jay looked shocked.

"You have got to be fucking kidding." Arista said moving the noddles out of her hair and face. "Fuck it's hot too!" She stood up at took the hoodie she was wearing off revealing her big biddies and phat ass.

She moved to the door while taking the food out of her hair ignoring the nose bleeds that happened around her. Most of the guys Arista knew had a nose bleed when her tiddies popped out and jiggled. 'Perverts. I should have worn a shirt. Fuck I straighten my hair yesterday for nothing!'

Today did turn out to be a bad day because she found out she had cleaning duty.

~ Later that Day ~

"Tell me when your done Daniel!" Arista smiled at the boy who blushed when the hoodie she was wearing rose up a little. Thankfully she always packed an extra in case Alejandro threw up on her to or from school. Unfortunately it was short. Like crop top short but it was a long sleeve and only showed a little tummy.

She let Ms. Lee know that she was on cleaning duty and would be a little late, thankfully Alejandro's friend's parents were running late as well so he had someone to play with until she was down.

'Maybe I should sing one of the songs me and Kane wrote. He's an asshole but he knew how to help me with songs.'

(Play song)

Duke sat outside in the middle of the rooms that Daniel and Arista were cleaning listening to their voices. 'She sounds so beautiful... She might not want to sing with me, so I'll try him.'

"Bye Daniel! Oh, Duke I didn't know you were still here!" 'Of course you wouldn't know dumbass you never got his number.' Arista thought slapping her forehead, mentally of course.

The three talked for a minute before she left to get her son who was probably hungry so she quickly bought some chicken and pulled little pieces off to give Alejandro.

When she got to the day care, a little girl was playing with blocks with Alejandro, who was giggling until he seen his momma. He quickly got up and waddled to her smiling so bright it was like a sun. 'My baby boy is so handsome!'

"Hey baby! Momma missed you so much!" The girl looked over at her and smiled before looking behind Arista and got up to run behind her. 'Maybe Alejandro would want a play date at the park with her!'

When she looked behind her, she was shocked to say the least. It was the only guy in the beauty department who looked just as shocked as her.

"You're his mom?!"
"You're her dad?!"

Ms. Lee was laughing by the door when she seen how shocked they looked when they realized they were both teen parents.

Hello loves! Hope you liked the chapter and I hope you all are having a decent day lol!