Chap. 9

Arista was running late. The reason for this is because her grandfather called her saying she was fired. Not because she was a bad waitress or anything but because she wasn't using the money her dad provided for her, which was a lot. He said when she starts using the money she can go back to work which is very stupid in her opinion.

It's not that she was ungrateful but she told her father that she needed to be independent since she had a child and chose to keep him, so money and everything should be her responsibility.

"Hurry Alejandro!" He walked over with his blanket and stuffed panda, babbling about something. They both were very tired.

"So sorry Mrs. Lee, I promise we'll be on time tomorrow!" The older lady yelled at her to hurry to school before it's to late. "Ba you!" (Love you) Alejandro blew a kiss. Arista pretend to catch it and blew one back.

She quickly ran to J High where a student named Namsoo Lee scanned her. She didn't have any designer clothing, so she must be poor. Namsoo was about to look away when he noticed her jewelry. It was a vintage Cartier diamond necklace that is worth over 15,500! She also wore the Pink Star ring! Worth 71.2 million!

'She isn't the most fit girl in the school but she has girls and boys begging at her feet just to look at them!'

Arista didn't even notice the guy looking at her until she sat down. When she did notice what he was looking at, she quickly took them off, forgetting she had them on last night when playing with Alejandro.

As the day continued, Arista was quick to fall asleep in all of her classes since she fell asleep at 3 am. When the bell rang Jay gently woke her up.

"... Jay, Bye Arista!" She looked up shocked and quickly smiled at him, "Bye Danny!"

"Hey mom. Yep, school just finished. Tomorrow? Oh right! It my birthday!"

Birthday.
Presents.
Money spent. MONEY SPENT!

"Jay do you wanna go get him some birthday presents after school?" He blushed and nodded.

'I get to hang out with her and Alejandro!' "Ok! I'll call you later." She waved and quickly went to pick up Alejandro.

"Okay baby boy, we are gonna get mommy's job back since Granpa wants to be a big meanie to mommy." He giggled, "I agree. Let's find some comfortable clothes since we might be out for a while. And it's chilly."

She changed Alejandro into a white jacket and black sweatpants while she wore a black jacket and white sweatpants. Arista really likes to match with her son.

She texted Jay saying she was on her way to a a designer store, since she need to spend as much money as she could so her dad could get off her case about using the money and her grandpa can give her, her job back.

"Um... I'm sorry but we don't have any clothes that... you, can afford." A lady with the store's uniform said to Arista as she looked at the shirts. "No. I can afford it." She rolled her eyes as she looks at the other staff members.

They all looked at her disgusted almost, clearly looking at her stomach which popped out a little. "Sorry but I'm gonna have to ask you to leav-" "Master Jay! This is a surprise visit!" The manager said, the worker quickly disregarding Arista and went to press her *cough cough* small chest against Jay. "Master Jay! It's been forever since I last seen you!" The girl said, trying to be cute.

He quickly moved to Arista and took Alejandro out of her hold. "Y- you own the store?!" Arista whisper yelled at him to which he nodded.

"Sir, we were just about to remove her. She clearly can't afford anything here." The girl said grinning at Jay like she accomplished something. Jay turned to her with a disgusted look and gave Alejandro back to Arista.

He looked at the manager and moved his hand to say come here. Arista was a little further away so she couldn't hear what they were talking about. Or signing in Jay's case.

"You're fired. Out!" The manager told the lady who told Arista to leave. The two argued until she finally left. "Jay! I could have handled that." He just smiled at her and gently took her hand that wasn't holding Alejandro.

After finding all the clothes that would fit tall Daniel, Arista quickly paid before Jay could hand his card. "I got this." Alejandro giggled and reached for Jay who quickly took him.

"I'm paying for dinner." Jay said, "deal." She smiled and was about to grab a bag but Jay grabbed her hand and pulled her to the door.

The three had many blushing when they glanced at them. Alejandro was trying to move Jay's hair while he ate and Arista was laughing.

"I'll see you tomorrow Jay. I had a lot of fun today." Arista held a tired Alejandro who was sucking on his pacifier and was trying to keep his eyes open. "Me too." Jay signed, "Goodnight." She waved Alejandro's hand with a smile.

Jay waved his hand back with a small smile. Before Arista could turn towards her door Jay grabbed her hand and gently kissed the top of it. "Goodnight my love."

Arista almost passed out when she went inside.

I AM SO SORRY! I know this is a little rushed and horrible but I promise the next in will be better!