Chap. 12

"So... how old is your son?" The father of Yenna, Eli, asked Arista as they sat in her grandfather's restaurant. "He's one... how old is she?" In America and Mexico it wasn't rare that you would see a pregnant teen or a teen mom but in Korea it was hardly ever seen.

Arista felt she could finally have a friend that understood what she went through. Well, kinda. He didn't have to go through the birth giving part which for her was pure torture since Alejandro came out to quick for them to put in the epidural.

"She's 3." It was awkward after that. Ms. Lee came and told Arista's Gramps that she found another teen parent and they were watching the two while the kids played in his office. They both slapped their foreheads when they seen how awkward it had became.

"Well I'll see you at school!" Arista said before going up to the two giggling adults and flipping them off. 'Love hate relationship with those two sometimes I swear to god.'

After grabbing the two little ones and giving Yenna to her father, who watched Arista handle her with a soft look on his face, she said bye to her grandpa and Ms. Lee and made her way to the store that short Daniel works at.

"Hey Danny!" Arista said holding Alejandro side ways with him laughing with drool coming down his cheek. A very pretty girl was at the counter looking ready to leave but the complement Arista gave her in her head quickly went away with the sneer she sent to the mom.

"Hey Arista. Hi Alejandro!" The girl looked from the baby to the teen. 'I swear this bitch better not be judging because I will knock her ass out.' Arista thought, throwing a smile at the girl before going to grab some drinks and snacks for tomorrow.

"D-do you remember me? Last time..." a new but familiar voice called close to the front. Arista and Alejandro turned to see Jiho and Duke standing in front of the doors awkwardly.

The three sat on the curb while Alejandro was walking around his mom who stood in front of the trio.

Jiho told how he was bullied since he moved to the school. Duke also said he was being bullied since entering J High. "I was in America when I was first bullied. Guys may physically bully but I would prefer that over what I had to endorse."

The three looked at the mother, shocked, but not surprised since she was very... curvy. Or fat in Jiho's mind.

"I went when I was around 12 (11 in US) so I didn't have all of my boobs and ass. Just tummy fat." Alejandro ran around the three sitting down giggling, not knowing the four were having a bittersweet moment.

"You guys want one?" Jiho said lighting a cigarette. 'Bitch!' Arista thought backing away from the smoke with Alejandro on her hip and him yawning, clearly getting tired after running around with Yenna all day.

"When a transfer student named Daniel transferred, I had someone to eat with and at some point a bully named Zack stopped others from harassing me, so I've been doing ok these days." Arista smiled bouncing around, luring Alejandro to sleep.

"I... I've been prepping for the festival concert with Daniel and eating lunch with him." You could tell Arista was happy that Daniel the two (Duke mainly) "I thought he would be a bully but he's really kind. S- so are you Arista." She smiled at Duke, "thank you Duke."

Arista noticed some movement in her peripheral vision and turned to see Vasco looking HOT with Jiho's cig in between his fingers putting it out. 'I know that shit hurts.' She winced when an unpleasant memory came up from Venessa, one of her old bullies. 'God I'm glad that bitch is dead.'

Vasco heard what really happened with Daniel and Zack and looked deep in thought. "I'll talk to you three later!" Arista rushed off to chase after Vasco who looked sad almost.

"Hey part timer. You are not weak. You should work out. If you don't know how to come find me." Arista bit her bottom lip from laughing because he sounded so scary when in reality he's a cinnamon roll. (Cringe!! Lol)

"Hey Vasco can I ask why you don't like Daniel?" He turned towards her a little before blushing. 'She looks so pretty... her son is so cute!'

Then the pain hit.

Tears began to well in his eyes making Arista wanna laugh, but she didn't. She instead grabbed her first aid kit that had burn balm since she sometimes works in the kitchen when one of the chefs are late or called in late or on the rare occasion one of the plates are too hot.

"I sometimes forget that something might be hot so I burn myself a lot. I've gotten use to putting a aid kit in my bag." Arista said putting the balm on his fingers. "So are you gonna answer?"

Vasco blushed shyly looking at her. 'She's so strong. I don't even know how she got the kit out with him in her arms!'

"He's handsome so I thought he would be a bully since he was dragging around the two little guys." Vasco looked in thought, "Handsome guys are bullies."

"But you're handsome and you aren't a bully."

A tomato. He was as red as a tomato. "Ahfkmwnz!" He snatched his hand back and ran off somewhere.

"He's weird." Arista said laughing and walked home with Alejandro twisting his momma's hair.

I AM SO SORRY!!! I know I haven't updated in a while but my phone got taken 😭 I would have updated on the first if I had my phone. Anyways hope you enjoyed the crappy chapter and hope you are wearing your mask!