Chap. 15

It was the next day and to say school was interesting would be a horrible understatement. Yui decided to grow some balls and confront Arista about her relationship with Tall Daniel.

"I don't want you near Danny anymore. He cares for me more than he ever would for you. So back off bitch." Yui walked away, swaying her hips and her hair.

"What the actual hell just happened?"

Arista just decided to leave school early but Vasco caught her trying to sneak out so he dragged her to the architecture room to where she meet the rest of the Burn Knuckles.

The guys could tell they definitely will like her.

Later that day when school was ending Zack asked Arista if she want to hang out for a little bit, Alejandro included of course, to which she said yes but it'll have to be after her shift.

While Alejandro was dozing off when Arista was walking to Zack's house she had noticed a black car following her. The windows were tinted but she could tell it was that Gun guy by the arm that was hanging out the window.

"Mommy has crazy people following her." Arista mumbled to Alejandro who blinked slowly at her before snuggling into her neck making her giggle from his breath hitting her ear.

When Arista was half way to Zack's house he met her by the convenient store that lil Danny works at where they noticed some guy trying to hit Danny.

"You stay out here." Arista was about to protest when Alejandro began to get fussy so she stayed outside till she seen Yui get hit by her... boyfriend?!

"That two timing bitch!" Arista whispered and quickly made her way inside and quickly made her way to Yui who's face looked fucked up.

While Zack was beating up her hopefully soon to be ex, Arista just sat Alejandro on her lap while she fixed her face with hydrogen peroxide and dinosaur band aids that Alejandro picked out.

"My dad always said if a man hits you it's because he's afraid you'll leave... then he said you better fucking leave cause he will never stop. I also learned to make some hot soup and pour it on his face if a man ever put his hands on me, then beat him up with the pot after." Yui looked at Arista before breaking down into sobs.

"I've been so mean to you! Why are you helping me?!" Yui said with a little snot coming down her nose.

Arista smiled softly before grabbing a tissue and handing it to her, "His father wasn't the best to me after he was born... I got to leave but I know some girls who didn't. Some times all one needs is a helping hand."

After Zack dealt with the guy, Arista told him she'd rather go home and hang out another day.

But she didn't get to go home.

Zoe called her and told her she needed someone to talk to on the phone so Arista said she'll come by her house and to just text the address.

When Arista seen Zoe waiting on the porch, she was happy but also a little annoyed, not at Zoe, since this night hasn't gone the best and Arista had a gut feeling that something was going to go wrong and she was right.

When Zoe and Arista finished laughing at a meme they seen, they noticed a rather... ugly guy staring at the two while trying to look innocent, Alejandro thankfully was still asleep.

"E-excuse me... I need directions."

"We don't know, sorry mister." Arista grabbed Zoe's wrist and continued to walk to Zoe's house when they heard a voice call out to Zoe.

"ZOE! RUN! He has a knife!" Arista quickly grabbed Zoe and went to run but the guy began to swing at Danny.

But he stopped the knife. He slapped it out of the guy's hand!

When Danny tried to punch him, like Zack did, it didn't work out like he planned. 'His body is too slow...' Arista thought holding tightly to Alejandro, ready to step in.

When the man looked back to Danny and Zoe he was hit in the face with a trash can lid. "AHH! YOU FAT BITCH!"

Zoe was crying with Danny covering her as she stared at him. "ILL KILL YOU, YOU FUCKING WHORE!"

The man was about to grab Arista, who had set Alejandro on his blanket with her school backpack as a pillow, when a dumbbell hit his face.

Arista looked to Vasco who was sweating and wearing his pj's and didn't hesitate to picking Alejandro back up who woke up crying from all the loud noises.

"Hey papi! It's ok, everything's ok! Mommy's here, mommy's here."

When he settled down a little she looked over her shoulder to see a leg less man on a skateboard holding Vasco's pant leg, begging for mercy on his son.

'Your son won't live very long when Dad finds out about this. But I'll make sure you are taken care of before that happens.'

When the police arrived Arista called her mother, Isabella, who owned a wonderful retirement home. "Hey mama! It's a long story but would you call your home up here and say to make room for one more within 2 days maybe?"

It was silent before Isabella said yes but she wanted an explanation tomorrow since she could tell her daughter was exhausted.

When everything was handled Arista noticed Vasco manly crying when he was watching Zoe thank Danny.

"Hey Vasco... Thank you for coming in time. I knew I could have taken him if Alejandro or those two weren't there... so thank you for being such a brave and kind person."

Being called brave made Vasco feel instantly better. "T-thank you Arista. Can I walk you home by any chance? I don't want you getting hurt."

Arista smiled and said yes. She waved goodbye to Zoe and Danny before turning her attention onto Alejandro and Vasco. The two just stared at each other before Alejandro made grabby hands to Vasco with tears eyes. "You can hold him if you want to, only if you want to though."

When Vasco grabbed him Alejandro laid his head on his large shoulders but not before wiping his eyes in his tank top.

The two continued to Arista's house and talked the whole way, departing when she made it home safely.

"I think I like her." Vasco whispered to himself.

Hiii!! I'm so sorry about not updating for a month. I was just having major writers block and was honestly stressed about school ending since I failed math 🙃 this is honestly a really shitty chapter but the next one might be better if my writers block is gone by then lol