011. tension

( o11. tension )
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

           MONDAY HAD ARRIVED AND of course, Storm didn't feel like getting up to go to school. She hated Monday's, and she hated how the weekends would feel like two hours instead of two fucking days. Her and Damian at one more week to finish their project. All they had to do was get the supplies to make the model of the cell and then they were done.

As soon as she was done getting ready, she noticed her parents had left early today, assuming that they would eventually return that night. A ding from her phone alerted Storm, informing her that she had a notification. Clicking on it, the screen immediately went to her messages where Trevor had just texted her. He was picking her up again today.

Well, damn. I'm glad I got dressed on time instead of rushing to put on this rich ass uniform.

Storm grabbed her backpack and finally made it downstairs and out the door, in which Trevor was waiting for her in his car. She adjusted her glasses on her face one more time before getting in.

"Well look who's ready on time today," Trevor teased with a smile.

"Excuse me, fuck off!" Storm jokingly replied back to him. "You doing okay?" she asked. She knew he would still have to feel some type of way after what went on that day. Although Trevor was the oldest between the two of them, Storm still had that older sibling personality with him. Not like he minded. Trevor actually found it funny how she had those 'motherly instincts' when it should've been the other way around.

Trevor only shrugged his shoulders with a neutral expression. He didn't seem sad about it, but he definitely wasn't happy. "It is what it is at this point."

He eventually switched back to his usual energetic self and started driving. "By the way, you never told me. Did you throw hands?"

Immediately Storm's face scrunched up with her lips slightly parted. She had forgotten to tell Trevor about Blake coming back. It slipped her mind after talking to Robin that night, which she also never mentioned to Trevor. "I would've ..." She vaguely stated.

Trevor, still confused, pressed on to get more information than that piece of shit she just gave. "And...? What was stopping you?" He questioned Storm, still keeping his eyes on the road in front of him.

She took a breath, knowing damn well Trevor was going to lose his shit after telling him this. "So you know how Blake moved right after we cut ties last year...?"

"What about it?"

"Yeah, well that dickhead moved back here and now he goes to our fucking school." She told him.

Trevor snapped his head in Storm's direction, his eyes widened as if he just found out the world was going to end. "Dude, what the fuck!"

"I was literally gonna punch Cameron until that fucker grabbed my arm and scared that son of a bitch off like I asked for his help or something." Storm scoffed and crossed her arms, rolling her eyes at the memory. God, she hated him. She hated him so much. He actually had the nerve to even come in close contact with her in the first place. The fucking audacity.