013. how to fuck your life up in one night

( o13. how to fuck your life up in one night )
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

gotham city, new york
creed establishments
11:57 pm

   "DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT I FUCKIN' SAID? move the shipment to the northern catacomb's base! or do i need to put a bullet to your fuckin' heads to get you idiots to understand me?" creed raged as he threatened the people on the other line of the phone call. he didn't need batman all on his ass for doing some noticeable illegal shit. however, his men couldn't seem to listen to a goddamn thing coming out his mouth. they just had to sit there and whine like crybaby children about what they could or couldn't do.

     donavan creed was an intimidating man who most people heard about and feared. although his name was passed around from time to time, he always managed to stay inconspicuous and to himself. the only time creed had managed capture that much attention was when him and black mask were going back and forth a few years back, but that was a story for another time.

     creed didn't need any of his men fucking up his business. he was already in a tight spot because the assassin had been killing off his men left and right. he didn't know wether he was being targeted or warned, but either way it wasn't easing his nerves one bit.

      keeping his business together had been so stressful lately, and the constant bullshit with his men was making it even worse. he had always questioned why he hadn't been firing people left and right, but they were necessary to what was going on at the moment. just like any other crime lord in that dump of a city, gotham was creed's home. it was always his destiny to take over after his father, and he had no problem doing so.

      creed had slammed the telephone back onto telephone rack, and frustratedly pinched the bridge if his nose with the index finger and his thumb, growling in annoyance.

     "rough evening?" a low, husky voice interrupted him, causing him to quickly turn around, pulling out his gun on instinct. oh no. he had to be fucking kidding. it was the fucking batman. did he catch onto what creed was doing? why was he here? he began asking question after question in his head. even though the dark vigilante had almost gave him a heart attack from sneaking in like that, he had to remain calm and make his business as unnoticeable as possible. however, he continued to glare at batman.

"i never understand why the hell you think it's okay to just come in and sneak up on people like that."

      "calm down. i'm only here to ask a few questions regarding the murders of the three men who worked for you." he blankly reassured the man, not even phased that someone had pulled out a gun on him. he was pretty used to it now.

slowly lowering his weapon, he opened the left drawer on the front of his wooden desk, and put the gun back in there, a hardened look still present on his face as he remained silent. "do you know who could possibly be targeting your men and why they would feel the need to brutally murder them and leave their bodies around?" batman asked creed.

     "no," creed closed his eyes and let out a sigh. "i don't have any enemies that i know of. all i do is run my business and keep to myself."

batman then gruffly asked with a hint of sarcasm, "you sure you didn't piss anyone off within the last few weeks? those killings seemed ... personal."