For Bros About To Rock

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! SMOOCH!"

The stage lit up and flames and out came the band of demons rocking out.

"YEAAAAAH!!! Take my advice and don't be a mooch / Grab life by the lips and give it a smooch! WHOOOOO!!! Give it a smooch!"

Lincoln was happily watching the show online from his room.

"Clyde, SMOOCH is the coolest band ever!" Lincoln told him through his walkie talkie.

"You don't have to tell me! I'd totally give life a smooch if I wasn't saving my lips for Lori."

Lincoln gagged. But he brushed it off, for tonight his favorite band was playing at the Underworld Mall, it was his first concert and he was excited.

"Tonight, Clyde. I am going to make history! I am going to make this the awesomest first concert ever! Meet you at the ticket counter in T-minus one hour!"

"Copy that! That'll give me time to work on my dance moves." Clyde tries to dance but falls on the floor. "I'll see you at the mall..." Clyde signs out and Lincoln was on his way to the mall. But when he opened the door he was unsurprised to see his sister in front of him.

"Can I help you?" He asked them.

"No, but we're here to help you." Lisa replied.

"We overheard your conversation, and we're here to warn you." Lori said.

"Warn me about what?" Lincoln wondered.

"About Luna!" Lola answered. "Whatever you do, do not tell her you're going to a concert. She'll insist on coming with you!"

"And that's a problem why?" Lincoln shrugged.

"Because Luna is nuts!" Lynn explained. "She goes crazy at all our first concerts."

"Like my first Boyz Will Be Boyz concert."

Lori explained taking Luna to her first concert. While everyone else was crying for the band, Luna was extremely bored.

"Ooh, girl! / If I could... / Ooh, girl! / Give you the..."

"I LOVE YOU!" Lori sobbed.

"Come on, people! Where's your energy?" Luna started to dance around, but then she accidentally hits a concert attendant and his drink flies into the control panel and kills the lights.

"Ooh, girl..."

Then, Lola and Lana told Lincoln how Luna ruined their first Blarney the Dinosaur concert. The kids were happy seeing the dinosaur dance.

"Moo goes the cow / Oink goes the pig / Watch me do me Irish jig!"

"Come on, guys! CROWD SURF!" Luna leaps onto the crowd and landed on a bunch of kids.

The flashbacks end.

"And you don't want to know what she did at my first opera." Lisa added.

"Sheesh." Lincoln said. "Well, I'm sure she won't be like that at my first concert. "

"She won't! Because she's never gonna know!" Lori said. "You are going to that concert and you're not gonna tell Luna!"

"Well, okay. I wasn't planning on bringing her anyway." With that, he flew out the window and left for the mall.

Later, Lincoln was at the Underworld Mall getting in line for the SMOOCH tickets.

"Hey, Lincoln." Clyde greeted. "Saved you spot in line."