Get The Message

The story starts with Lincoln playing a VR game where you fight humans with breakdancing.

"Take that, human!" He thrusts his waist forward. "Hoo! Taste pelvic pain!" He continues to breakdance around the house, he went  up the stairs and does more moves in the hallway where he then enters one particular room.

"Lincoln!" A voice said. Lincoln takes off the goggles and the first thing he saw was her oldest sister Lori who looked like she was ready to kill. Lucky for Lincoln, he's already dead.

"Oh, hey Lori..." He said nervously.

"Lincoln! There's only one rule in this house: Stay out of my bedroom! If I catch you in here again, I will literally turn you into a ghost pretzel!" She yelled before talking to her crystal ball.

"No, not you, Bobby." She giggled. "One sec, okay?"

She then proceeded to kick Lincoln out of her room. He puts his goggles back on and continues to dance the humans away.

"Oh, yeah!" He then entered into the bathroom. "Humans don't need to see this."

He takes the goggles off and sets them on the sink. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

"Occupied!"

The knocking then turned into pounding.

"I can't believe some..." He opened the door and saw Lori again. "Bobby, you'll never guess what Whitney said to me today."

"That you don't respect a man's privacy?"

Lori pushed away the ghost from the bathroom and closed the door.

"Hey! My gaming glasses are still in there!" He tries to get in but gets slammed into the door.

"Huh?" Continues to try and open the door but he just kept smacking into it like as if it was a wall.

"Ugh! She put a ghost forcefield spell on the door!" He angrily hovers across the hallway.

"Excuse me!" Said another voice. Lincoln turned to find Lola and Lana wearing authority attire.

"We have a strict 'no loitering' rule in this hallway." Lana explained.

"Since when do you two care about rules?" Lincoln asked.

"Since we've become the school's new hall monitors. We're practicing at home."

"Is this maggot giving you lip, Lana?" Lola asked ready to punish Lincoln.

"Don't worry, I was just leaving." Lincoln was ready to storm off.

"You okay, bro?" Lana lifted her sunglasses in awareness of her brother.

"Lori is a huge jerk! She is in there with MY gaming goggles and blocked me from getting it back! Can't you guys just arrest her or something?"

"Sorry, Linc. Technically she's not doing anything wrong."

"Unlike this punk!" Lola opened the door and revealed Luan in a cardboard jail cell.

"Hey! Did you hear the one about the thief who stole a calendar? He got twelve months!" She laughed. "Get it?"

"That's five more minutes, dirt bag!" Lola slams the door.

"You know what? It's fine. I'll just wait." He floats to his room. "Not she'll do anything to them."

A few minutes later, Lori left the bathroom. Giving Lincoln the chance to get his goggles back.

"Finally." He floats to the bathroom to get his gaming goggles but when he found them, they were broken!