Overnight Success

Nightime falls in Rotten Woods, werewolves were howling at the moon, vampires were flying through the night, ghosts and zombies coming out of their graves. Yep, just another average night in the monster world.

Inside the Loud House, Lincoln was gearing up for a rather special night.

"Tonight is a historic night for me." He said to the viewers. "I GET TO HAVE A SLEEPOVER!!" He yelled out.

"Will, ya keep it down! Some of us are trying to rest in peace!" Screamed a zombie.

"Sorry." Lincoln clears his throat. "You're probably wondering why I'm this excited. Well, sleepovers in this house are very scarce. Mainly because my sisters have a track record of going overboard."

Flashback to Leni's sleepover, in the living room she and her friends they were using hairdryers to blow dry their wraps.

"Okay, we're done with the blow dry bar, time to curl!" She says as she holds up a curling iron. She looks at the power supply filled with wires and cables and plugs in her curling iron anyway, causing a neighborhood-wide blackout.

"LENI LOUD!" Cried her father.

Luna's party was no different. She and her friends were literally raising heck in the living room rocking out and partying hard.

"GOODNIGHT, LIVING ROOM!" She cried as she smashes her guitar on the coffee table.

"What's going on here!?" Lynn Sr said. He then gets a tap on the shoulder by Luna's roadie, Chunk.

"Hey buddy! I don't see you on the list!"

"List!? I live here!"

Lynn Sr was then kicked out of the house and was scratching on the door.

"LUNA LOUD!"

The flashbacks ened proving Lincoln's point.

"And you don't even want to know what happened at Lynn's party. The point is, no Loud sleepover party ever ends well. But I'm determined to change that. But convincing the folks wasn't easy."

Flashback to the living room, Lincoln was wearing his sharp clothes he usually wears to convince someone.

"Sleepovers. Why should I be able to have one? Because Lincoln Loud is all about the four R's." He puts on a video.

"Responsible."

He is seen helping Cliff from a tree.

"Respectful."

He is then seen helping an old zombie cross the street.

"Reliable."

Lincoln is then seen changing the soil in Lily's pot.

"And, really, you guys, it would be so awesome if you let me do this! Please!" He got on his wisp and begged.

"Fortunately, I was able to successfully talk them into getting my own sleepover. And it is going to be the best ever! I got everything planned out." He gestured to the pile of stuff for the party.

"I've got the juice boxes chilling, the couch pillows ready to be turned into a fort, the snacks stacked, and the itinerary totally mapped." He rolled out his itinerary. "Every second of the night is planned for maximum sleepover enjoyment. All that's missing now? My guest."

And with that he reached out to his walkie talkie and called in his best undead friend, Clyde.

"Come in, Little Bo Sleep. This is Slumberjack. What's your location?"

"This is Little Bo Sleep. My parents are walking me over now. Prepare for contact in three, two, one..." Clyde rang the door bell and Lincoln teleported to the door and opned to see him accompanied by his two dads. Harold was the regular zombie on the right, and on the left was Howard, a japanese Jiang Shi.