More than You Can Chew (Ties that Bind)

It was just another day in Rotten Woods which was a complete disater but that's just how everyone likes it especially at the Loud household.

Explosions were heard inside the tiny house as we see a complete mess of skidmarks, smoke, food smears, and Luna rocking out and blasting into the amp. Lily was smearing paint on the wall, Lynn was fighting a wolf over a steak, and Lola and Lana were racing on their twisted toy vehicles.

Meanwhile, Lincoln was just waking up from his long sleep in and floated out the door on his way to the bathroom. Blissfully enjoying the chaos as he headed inside the bathroom.

"Welcome to a typical Saturday morning in the Loud House." Lincoln told the viewers. "Sure it's crazy, but that's the way we like it. All eleven of us."

At that moment, Lincoln heard her mother talking.

"Eleven is way too many. I can't take it anymore."

The ghost was curious, what could his mother be talking about?

"But we can't get rid of them. I'm too attached." He heard his father. Lincoln went in closer to the vent to hear better.

"I know you are, honey, but they're just so obnoxious and loud."

"Are they talking about us?" Lincoln asked himself before looking out the bathroom to see all the chaos unfolding. "Well, they never had a problem with that. Right?"

"I'm sorry, but my mind is made up. I want all of them out of the house and on the curb in time for trash pickup tomorrow."

Lincoln gasped. Could there parents actually consider throwing out their children? Of course not. Lincoln left before he could hear the rest of the conversation on the other side of the vents.

"But I love my chew toy collection!" Lynn Sr. stated. "They're so colorful and squeaky." He chewed on one that looks like a bone.

"Honey, they're an embarrassment." Rita pointed out.

"Embarassment? I'm a werewolf! This is natural!"

"But you're the only werewolf that has so many chew toys!"

"And I enjoy chewing and all of them! Like this one!" He said holding a fish shaped chew toy. "It sings while I chew it!" He bites into it and the fish starts to sing.

"🎶I got flippers and I got gills, and I've give people the chills I'm fishing for complements!🎶"

"See! Tell me that isn't fun?"

Rita groans in embarrassment.

Meanwhile, the monsters gathered by Lincoln's room to hear what he has heard.

"That is literally the dumbest thing you have ever said." Lori said. "And you have said a lot of stupid things."

"But I am serious! Mom and Dad want to get rid of us!"

"But why would they want to get rid of us?" Lynn Jr. added.

And with that, Lincoln shows them the damage, nay, the destruction they have caused in the hallway and a coyote trying to make off with Mr. Coconuts. The coyote notices the kids, drops Mr. Coconuts, and leaves.

"So what? Mom and Dad don't have a problem with it." Lynn replied.

"Well, apparently they do!" Lincoln said.

"Whatever, Mr. Paranoid. This is a waste of valuable texting time." Said a disbelieving Lori.

"Lori, wait! I'm serious! Come listen for yourself."