11 Loud's A Leapin'

Snow was falling all over Rotten Woods. Decorations can be seen on every house on the block. Children were making snowmen and they coming alive... and eating people. It can only mean one thing: Christmas is coming and there's no better place to be in than The Loud House.

Inside, Lincoln was coming out of his room with a sled in his hand to see everyone gearing up for the big day. The hallway was decorated in lights and tinsel. Coming out of her room tuning a gutar was Luna who was working on a song.

"♫Christmas time is totally rad / I want those gifts, so I won't be bad!♫"

"Hey, Luna. Trouble with this year's Christmas song?" Lincoln asked her.

"You know it, bro. I'm stuck like Santa in a chimney!" She said. "Ooh! That's not bad!" She strummed another lyric. "♫I'm stuck like Santa in a chimney! I've been good all year, so gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme!♫" Luna sang but it wasn't good enough for the Christmas song. "Aw! Rubbish!"

Luan popped in. "I'll say! Those lyrics make no frankincense!" She laughs as she clicks on a remote. "That's one! My twelve puns of Christmas are off to a great start. I've only got to come up with eleven myrrh!" She chuckles and clicks again. "Make that ten!"

Then Leni came upstairs wearing a festive dress.

"Hey, Lincoln! I just made the perfect Christmas outfit."

"Hey, has anyone seen my plaid Christmas table cloth?" Rita called from downstairs. Leni then sneaks away into her room.

Meanwhile, Lori was talking to her Nagual boyfriend Bobby on her crystal ball.

"Oh, don't worry about buying me a gift, Bobby Boo-Boo Bear. I mean, sure, it's our very first Christmas together and I'll probably remember what you give me for the rest of our lives, but no pressure."

Cut to Bobby on the other line at the mall shopping at the calendar section.

"Right. Uh, no pressure, Babe." He chuckles nervously before hanging up and falls on his knees crying.

Back at the Loud House. Lincoln flew downstairs to see the rest of the family preparing for the holidays. Lincoln looks to the dining room to see Lola setting up the table.

"Lola? You're setting up the table?" Lincoln asked.

"Of course I am! Mom works so hard to provide for 12 monsters during this holiday and I thought to myself that she could use some help this year. Give her a chance to rest her aching vertebrate." She said acting innocent but Lincoln wasn't buying it.

"Okay, what do you want?" He asked suspiciously.

"To get a good haul from Santa." Lola whispered with an evil grin on her face. "See, contrary to popular belief, I am no angel." Lincoln rolls his eyes at that obvious fact. "So, if I'm going to get on Santa's nice list, I have one day to undo twelve months of naughty!"

"You're wasting your time." Lisa walked in. "There is no possible way you can just undo a whole year of bad behavior in one day. Santa Claus keeps a detailed list of all the good and bad monsters. With your track record, It's more likely you'll get a visit from Krampus like every year."

"Oh, yeah." Lincoln chuckled. "Remember last year when he filled your tank with severed heads of your dolls? Or the year before that when he transported you to a seafood restaurant and you almost became the special?" He and Lisa laughed. Krampus always had a way of dealing with naughty monsters.

"You're both very lucky I'm being nice right now..." Lola said through gritted teeth.

In the living room Rita was hanging stockings of everyone.